I have an RPC data in raw binary format. It is the data of the request
made when a mount call is made at the client for a server. I am not
able to extract or analyze the rpc data for the individual program
number version number procedure number and the XID value. Can anyone
tell me the format for the RPC Call header? Can you tell me the
interpretation of the above mentioned parameters in the following
mount call data ?

(This is 128 bytes of the data and I printed the %02x hex values of
the data.So each line is 1 byte.) Which is the XID , program number ,
procedure number from the following data ?

ffffff80
00
00
7c