hey am new to unix; I ve written a Tcl script for a specific
application. How do I create a batch file for this script? When I
browsed through, I found the following

The script must be prefixed with
#!bin/sh/
exec // "$0" ${1+"$@"}

and also change the scripts's permission to executable

But I wish to create a user friendly application. So even If I include
the #!bin/sh/... etc lines in my script, the client himself has to
change the permission.

Is there any alternate method for this? Like , creating a batch file
in windows will help the user in jus opening the batch file which
makes the applicaiton to run. But this is in windows. I need a similar
solution in UNIX.

Please help me

Thanks
Devi