IBM rac cluster - Terminal Emulation - Unix

This is a discussion on IBM rac cluster - Terminal Emulation - Unix ; I have installed an IBM rac cluster and configured the HMC and set up a NIM, 4 AP and 3 DB servers. My problem is that when I open a console window on the HMC for any of the servers ...

  1. IBM rac cluster - Terminal Emulation

    I have installed an IBM rac cluster and configured the HMC and set up
    a NIM, 4 AP and 3 DB servers.
    My problem is that when I open a console window on the HMC for any of
    the servers the emulation is wrong, strange characters appearing
    (along with some readable output) and it won't accept ANY input.
    Anyone out there with any idea how I can configure the terminal
    emulation correctly?

  2. Re: IBM rac cluster - Terminal Emulation

    sl76@sky.com wrote:

    > I have installed an IBM rac cluster and configured the HMC and set up
    > a NIM, 4 AP and 3 DB servers.
    > My problem is that when I open a console window on the HMC for any of
    > the servers the emulation is wrong, strange characters appearing
    > (along with some readable output) and it won't accept ANY input.
    > Anyone out there with any idea how I can configure the terminal
    > emulation correctly?

    Try comp.unix.aix for IBM- and AIX-specific questions.

    I wasn't aware of "RAC" as an IBM term - I thought that was an Oracle
    thing.

    David J Dachtera
    DEJ Systems

+ Reply to Thread