booting problem - Unix

This is a discussion on booting problem - Unix ; Initially i have installed Windows XP in my PC. Then i installed fedora core 5. But when i again tried to format C drive and reinstall XP in C drive....i found that XP is not booting from CD. help me ...

  1. booting problem

    Initially i have installed Windows XP in my PC. Then i installed
    fedora core 5. But when i again tried to format C drive and reinstall
    XP in C drive....i found that XP is not booting from CD. help me ????

  2. Re: booting problem

    On Nov 26, 8:48 am, asit wrote:
    > Initially i have installed Windows XP in my PC. Then i installed
    > fedora core 5. But when i again tried to format C drive and reinstall
    > XP in C drive....i found that XP is not booting from CD. help me ????

    Try a different newsgroup. comp.unix.programmer is for discussions of
    programming on Unix systems, not installation questions.

+ Reply to Thread