Problem with Message Queue - Unix

This is a discussion on Problem with Message Queue - Unix ; Hi all, I m using HP -Unix 11, and I m having some problem with message queues. I m having following kernal level parameter settings - msgmap 42 - (2+MSGTQL) msgmax 8192 Y 8192 msgmnb 16384 Y 16384 msgmni 50 ...

  1. Problem with Message Queue

    Hi all,

    I m using HP -Unix 11, and I m having some problem with message
    queues.
    I m having following kernal level parameter settings -

    msgmap 42 - (2+MSGTQL)
    msgmax 8192 Y 8192
    msgmnb 16384 Y 16384
    msgmni 50 - 50
    msgseg 2048 - 2048
    msgssz 8 - 8
    msgtql 40 - 40

    I m trying to write 136 bytes in my queue and trying to read same but
    when I m trying to read it the last value is comming something
    garbage.

  2. Re: Problem with Message Queue

    Hi all,
    I m using HP -Unix 11.11, and I m having some problem with message
    queues.
    I m having following kernal level parameter settings -

    msgmap 42 - (2+MSGTQL)
    msgmax 8192 Y 8192
    msgmnb 16384 Y 16384
    msgmni 50 - 50
    msgseg 2048 - 2048
    msgssz 8 - 8
    msgtql 40 - 40

    I m trying to write 136 bytes in my queue and trying to read same but
    when I m trying to read it the last value is comming something
    garbage.
    actually there are 22 records, first 21 record have no any problem ,
    but for last 22th record garbage value occure.

+ Reply to Thread