shell scripts to check unix performance - Unix

This is a discussion on shell scripts to check unix performance - Unix ; I AM LOOKING FOR A WEBSITE OR SAMPLE SCRIPTS THAT WILL PROVIDE CPU, MEMORY, SWAP PERFOMANCE IN SOLARIS 10. THANKS...

  1. shell scripts to check unix performance

    I AM LOOKING FOR A WEBSITE OR SAMPLE SCRIPTS THAT WILL PROVIDE CPU,
    MEMORY, SWAP
    PERFOMANCE IN SOLARIS 10. THANKS

  2. Re: shell scripts to check unix performance

    On Oct 31, 7:41 am, vaed...@gmail.com wrote:
    > I AM LOOKING FOR A WEBSITE OR SAMPLE SCRIPTS THAT WILL PROVIDE CPU,
    > MEMORY, SWAP
    > PERFOMANCE IN SOLARIS 10. THANKS

    check vmstat, iostat, df, and sar commands

    cheers
    yogesh

  3. Re: shell scripts to check unix performance

    On Oct 31, 2:23 pm, Yogesh Sawant wrote:
    > On Oct 31, 7:41 am, vaed...@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    > > I AM LOOKING FOR A WEBSITE OR SAMPLE SCRIPTS THAT WILL PROVIDE CPU,
    > > MEMORY, SWAP
    > > PERFOMANCE IN SOLARIS 10. THANKS

    > check vmstat, iostat, df, and sar commands
    >
    > cheers
    > yogesh

    Create a new file called perf.sh and edit the file using vi
    type the follwong command inside the file
    vmstat
    iostat
    swap -l
    psrinfo -v
    Then save the file and exit.
    after this give the executive permission to that file using chmod 655
    the run the script. For ex. # ./perf.sh

    Thanks
    Unix Crazy

+ Reply to Thread