Re: NewsMaestro Usenet Supertool v. 4.0.4 for Windows/Linux/Unix - Unix

This is a discussion on Re: NewsMaestro Usenet Supertool v. 4.0.4 for Windows/Linux/Unix - Unix ; [Followups set to comp.programming] Andy MacAdams said: > > But before we start, please realize this message is applicable > to ANY usenet group and to virtually any user. No, it isn't. For example, it's not about programming, it's not ...

  1. Re: NewsMaestro Usenet Supertool v. 4.0.4 for Windows/Linux/Unix

    Andy MacAdams said:

    > But before we start, please realize this message is applicable
    > to ANY usenet group and to virtually any user.

    No, it isn't. For example, it's not about programming, it's not about
    programming in Unix, and it's not about programming under the Win32 API.
    So your article is actually off-topic in at least three of the four groups
    to which you've posted it. I don't know what alt.comp.programming's topic
    is, but from the name it's probably programming, so your article is
    off-topic there, too.

    > So, posting it to the entire usenet is appropriate indeed.

    Clearly not. Anyone who thinks this has failed to understand Usenet. It's
    just as silly as taking a photograph of your big toe and reasoning
    "everyone has a big toe, therefore this photograph is relevant and of
    interest to every group on Usenet".

    Your continued posting of essentially the same material over and over
    again, your libellous comparisons of various people with Nazis, your
    puerile attempts to deter criticism by posting insults to your critics
    both in Usenet and in private email... all of these things make the
    average intelligent reader say to himself or herself - "do I really want
    to use software written by a bozo like this?"

    Think about it. If you can. Which I doubt.

    <900 lines of junk snipped>

    --
    Richard Heathfield
    Email: -http://www. +rjh@

  2. Re: NewsMaestro Usenet Supertool v. 4.0.4 for Windows/Linux/Unix

    In article , rjh@see.sig.invalid wrote:
    >[Followups set to comp.programming]
    >
    >Andy MacAdams said:
    >

    >> But before we start, please realize this message is applicable
    >> to ANY usenet group and to virtually any user.

    >No, it isn't.

    Says who?
    Are you one of those dictators, telling others how to
    walk and how to talk?

    Do you have a certificate making you ANY kind of authority
    on this matter?

    Did anyone vote for you to represent THEIR interests?

    Wtf is your problem, Jack?

    It is not enough for you to waste away on Usenet?
    You need to poke your dirty nose into someone else's plate,
    you stoopid arse?

    >For example, it's not about programming, it's not about
    >programming in Unix, and it's not about programming under the Win32 API.

    It is about Usenet as such. You understand, mr. smart?

    >So your article is actually off-topic in at least three of the four groups
    >to which you've posted it. I don't know what alt.comp.programming's topic
    >is, but from the name it's probably programming, so your article is
    >off-topic there, too.

    >> So, posting it to the entire usenet is appropriate indeed.

    >Clearly not.

    Did you wash your eyes?

    >Anyone who thinks this has failed to understand Usenet. It's
    >just as silly as taking a photograph of your big toe and reasoning
    >"everyone has a big toe, therefore this photograph is relevant and of
    >interest to every group on Usenet".

    No need to pervert things. We are not talking about your perverted
    sexual tendencies. I bet the kind of crap YOU are posting is
    ugly to the point of being nauseating.

    This is about Usenet and about proper management of your archives
    and Usenet information as such.

    >Your continued posting of essentially the same material over and over
    >again,

    Everything is explained in the first couple of paragraphs.

    >your libellous comparisons of various people with Nazis,

    Oh, da mouth foaming and blood boiling type.
    Seen plenty of those around.

    :--}

    Can you read what it said in the beginning?

    >your
    >puerile attempts to deter criticism by posting insults to your critics
    >both in Usenet and in private email...

    Wut?

    >all of these things make the
    >average intelligent reader say to himself or herself - "do I really want
    >to use software written by a bozo like this?"

    Big deal.

    >Think about it. If you can. Which I doubt.

    Then why bother?

    Again, this message IS applicable to ANYONE on usenet.
    Yes, they may not be interested. But that is no problem.

    ><900 lines of junk snipped>

    Yep, da poisonous snake type.

    JUNK?

    Then why bother?
    Are you a pervert?

    Btw, how's your blood temperature?
    Steam is coming out of your elephant sized ears yet?

    Bottom line: you are blood boiling, mouth foaming pervert,
    forever poking his dirty nose into someone else's plate.
    Just about all you have to say produces net 0 result.

    Yes, NewsMaestro makes you tremble and shiver.

    --
    The most powerful Usenet tool you have ever heard of.
    NewsMaestro v. 4.0.4 has been released.

    Job list improvements for new installations having no jobs
    to begin with.

    In some previous releases some class files were missing.
    As a result, the program would not run.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

    Multi-job support and other important feature additions
    and various improvements and optimizations.

    Web page:
    http://newsmaestro.sourceforge.net/

    Download page:
    http://newsmaestro.sourceforge.net/D...nformation.htm

    Send any feedback to newsmaestroinfo@mail.ru.
    Your personal info will not be released and your privacy
    will be honored.

  3. Re: NewsMaestro Usenet Supertool v. 4.0.4 for Windows/Linux/Unix

    Almond wrote:
    > In article , rjh@see.sig.invalid wrote:
    >
    >>[Followups set to comp.programming]
    >>
    >>Andy MacAdams said:

    >>>But before we start, please realize this message is applicable
    >>>to ANY usenet group and to virtually any user.

    >>No, it isn't.

    > Says who?

    Shut up, moron

  4. Re: NewsMaestro Usenet Supertool v. 4.0.4 for Windows/Linux/Unix

    "Almond" wrote in message
    > In article , rjh@see.sig.invalid wrote:
    > >[Followups set to comp.programming]
    > >
    > >Andy MacAdams said:
    > >

    > >> But before we start, please realize this message is applicable
    > >> to ANY usenet group and to virtually any user.

    > >No, it isn't.

    > Says who?

    [...]
    > It is about Usenet as such. You understand, mr. smart?

    Gotcha! Your post is about Usenet. This newsgroup is not about Usenet.
    Therefore, your post is OT in this newsgroup.
    Twat erat demonstrandum.

    [Jw]

  5. Re: NewsMaestro Usenet Supertool v. 4.0.4 for Windows/Linux/Unix

    In article <4jKUi.7332$Hv4.1081@amstwist00>, "[Jongware]" wrote:
    >"Almond" wrote in message
    >> In article , rjh@see.sig.invalid wrote:
    >> >[Followups set to comp.programming]

    >> >No, it isn't.

    >> Says who?

    >[...]
    >> It is about Usenet as such. You understand, mr. smart?

    >Gotcha! Your post is about Usenet. This newsgroup is not about Usenet.

    :--}

    Maan you suck. Only if you knew how bad.

    >Therefore, your post is OT in this newsgroup.
    >Twat erat demonstrandum.

    Get lost now, willya?

    --
    The most powerful Usenet tool you have ever heard of.
    NewsMaestro v. 4.0.4 has been released.

    Job list improvements for new installations having no jobs
    to begin with.

    In some previous releases some class files were missing.
    As a result, the program would not run.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

    Multi-job support and other important feature additions
    and various improvements and optimizations.

    Web page:
    http://newsmaestro.sourceforge.net/

    Download page:
    http://newsmaestro.sourceforge.net/D...nformation.htm

    Send any feedback to newsmaestroinfo@mail.ru.
    Your personal info will not be released and your privacy
    will be honored.

+ Reply to Thread