Our old Fujitsu PrimeCluster 850 server is running Solaris 8 and
Veritas 3.5-mp3. The server has four Emulex LP9802 HBAs which are
connected to the Hitachi 9980 & 9585 storage arrays. The HBA driver
is of version 5.01e. We need to upgrade the driver to the latest
level, e.g., 6.11c. Does anyone know the upgrade procedure & where to
download the latest Emulex driver ? Do we need to save all the
existing lpfc/sd.conf files beforehand ? Anything else we need to be
aware of for the HBA upgrade with our current environments ?

Thanks for your assistance,

Bill