wants to know the sudo process - Unix

This is a discussion on wants to know the sudo process - Unix ; Hi, I need to perform the sudo activity. I don't find the /etc/sudoers file. can anyone guide me to process step by step? The OS version is Solaris 5.9. Thanks...

  1. wants to know the sudo process

    Hi,

    I need to perform the sudo activity. I don't find the /etc/sudoers
    file. can anyone guide me to process step by step? The OS version is
    Solaris 5.9.

    Thanks

  2. Re: wants to know the sudo process

    unixcrazy@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I need to perform the sudo activity. I don't find the /etc/sudoers
    > file. can anyone guide me to process step by step? The OS version is
    > Solaris 5.9.
    >
    > Thanks

    Not shipped the OS.
    Download the sudo package from http://www.sunfreeware.com