[Followups set to comp.programming, purely because they have to go
somewhere.]

obviouscop@prodigy.net said:

> But before we start, please realize this message is applicable
> to ANY usenet group and to virtually any user.
> So, posting it to the entire usenet is appropriate indeed.

No, it isn't. Abuse report sent to newsmaster@ukr.net - perhaps others will
wish to do the same.

It is easy to predict that the OP will reply in flame. For his own benefit,
I would suggest that he doesn't bother, as it will be a complete waste of
his time. I for one shall not be reading his reply. (Not that I think
he'll pay the slightest attention to this good advice.)

--
Richard Heathfield
Email: -http://www. +rjh@