Aix Remote Print Queues - Unix

This is a discussion on Aix Remote Print Queues - Unix ; Can anyone help wit hthe setup of an AIX remote print queue to support an Intermec label printer?...

  1. Aix Remote Print Queues

    Can anyone help wit hthe setup of an AIX remote print queue to support
    an Intermec label printer?

  2. Re: Aix Remote Print Queues

    On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:43:36 -0700, capeme wrote:
    > Can anyone help wit hthe setup of an AIX remote print queue to support
    > an Intermec label printer?

    Nowhere near enough information in your question to produce helpful
    answers but, you might consider Nemeth's Unix System Administration
    books. (check amazon, let me know if you can't find it. It's either
    purple or green this time around).

  3. Re: Aix Remote Print Queues

    On Oct 23, 11:42 pm, Dave Hinz wrote:
    > On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:43:36 -0700, capeme wrote:
    > > Can anyone help wit hthe setup of an AIX remote print queue to support
    > > an Intermec label printer?

    > Nowhere near enough information in your question to produce helpful
    > answers but, you might consider Nemeth's Unix System Administration
    > books. (check amazon, let me know if you can't find it. It's either
    > purple or green this time around).

    Figured out the issues
    Thanks

  4. Re: Aix Remote Print Queues

    Hi Unix,

    I came across this discussion while researching for intalling aintermec printer in AIX.
    Looks like you have figured this out already .. Would you be able to share what configuration worked for you.

    Thanks,
    Abdul,
    Teva Pharma

+ Reply to Thread