Aop Bop - how can I understand this? - Unix

This is a discussion on Aop Bop - how can I understand this? - Unix ; Hi, I am reading a graphic framework source code, the very low level operation is blit, which is copy a region of memory to another place. The code is writen in optimization scheme, and there are many keyword named Aop ...

  1. Aop Bop - how can I understand this?

    Hi,

    I am reading a graphic framework source code, the very low level
    operation is blit, which is copy a region of memory to another place.
    The code is writen in optimization scheme, and there are many keyword
    named Aop Bop in the code.
    I can't understand this, but I think the strange name must be coming
    from some famous algorithm paper, can anyone point me to such
    algorithm paper so that I can get some ideas from?

    Thanks a lot.
    Bin

  2. Re: Aop Bop - how can I understand this?

    On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 10:50:12 +0000, Bin Chen wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I am reading a graphic framework source code, the very low level
    > operation is blit, which is copy a region of memory to another place.
    > The code is writen in optimization scheme, and there are many keyword
    > named Aop Bop in the code.
    > I can't understand this, but I think the strange name must be coming
    > from some famous algorithm paper, can anyone point me to such
    > algorithm paper so that I can get some ideas from?
    >
    > Thanks a lot.
    > Bin

    A operand (aop) , B operand (bop)

    unstoned again.