Hi All,

I am developing a multi threaded CLI application which will be
running over the socket interface. So i need to have a telnet server
sort of thing, command line editor application with their multiple
session.
I could think of following approaches, pls comment

a) I write a complete telnet server which handles all keys like
backspace and all. Have my execution of specific keys at required
places.

b) Another is using libreadline over a simple telnet server which
just
spawn a new process on a new pty like getting a new PT, open the
terminal and then spawn a new process which internally uses readline.
This way i dont need to go for each key handling. Now my concern is i
dont want to have seperate process for each session from socket
interface. I want to go for multi threaded application instead. Pls
let me know how i can do it.

Thanks