program to set proxy - Unix Tutorial

This is a discussion on program to set proxy - Unix Tutorial ; Hi! Can any one tell me how to write a program in C/C++ to set network proxy in system preferences. I want to set firefox to use system proxy settings and then set my proxy through the program. Any suggestions ...

  1. Question program to set proxy

    Hi!
    Can any one tell me how to write a program in C/C++ to set network proxy in system preferences.
    I want to set firefox to use system proxy settings and then set my proxy through the program.

    Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.
    Last edited by coolbuddy; 01-19-2010 at 03:45 AM. Reason: requirements changed.

+ Reply to Thread