Want to delet history in unix - Unix Commands

This is a discussion on Want to delet history in unix - Unix Commands ; Hi Experts, can anybody tell me how should i delete my history of commands in unix Thanks, Nitin...

  1. Want to delet history in unix

    Hi Experts,
    can anybody tell me how should i delete my history of commands in unix

    Thanks,
    Nitin

  2. Re: Want to delet history in unix

    Quote Originally Posted by bhosalenb View Post
    Hi Experts,
    can anybody tell me how should i delete my history of commands in unix

    Thanks,
    Nitin
    Really sorry for the late response. I can only imagine you are talking about your command line history, correct?

    To delete ALL of your history you can use the '-c' flag (clear

    $ history -c

+ Reply to Thread