email server on ubuntu - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on email server on ubuntu - Ubuntu ; I'm looking for a email server package for Ubuntu that include antispam and antivirus, in such a way that i am not compelled to upgade each component separately as in my present configuration where Exim4, ClamAV and SpamAssassin require each ...

  1. email server on ubuntu

    I'm looking for a email server package for Ubuntu that include antispam and antivirus, in such a way that i am not compelled to upgade each component separately as in my present configuration where Exim4, ClamAV and SpamAssassin require each one a separate management and upgrade.
    Regards,
    luciano

  2. Re: email server on ubuntu

    If you are after an all in one easy to use package Zimbra Community may be for you. It would be best through for ease of running with any problems to use Webmin, Postfix, Cyrus, etc. all through the webmin interface remotely.

+ Reply to Thread