I have managed to get my Ipod Touch to sync with Amarok using the
sshfs method. I can upload music, but the album art is coming out
all messed up, with many songs missing album art and those that
have it having the wrong art. The album art is all correct in Amarok,
so it's getting messed up in the transition.

My question is, is album art with an Iphone or Ipod Touch working for
anyone, and if so will Amarok work or do I need to use Gtkpod?

I'm running the latest 8.10 Kubuntu, and I have a jailbroken 16g Ipod
Touch with 1.1.1 firmware.