Using Bluetooth to route audio playback and recording to cellphone - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Using Bluetooth to route audio playback and recording to cellphone - Ubuntu ; Hey Anyone know of a HOWTO on this? I'd like to have my laptop send audio output to my cellphone, and if possible also be able to route the mic on the phone to the audio input in ALSA or ...

  1. Using Bluetooth to route audio playback and recording to cellphone

    Hey

    Anyone know of a HOWTO on this? I'd like to have my laptop send audio output
    to my cellphone, and if possible also be able to route the mic on the phone
    to the audio input in ALSA or whatever, so that I can use Skype and IM via
    Bluetooth.

    Would be really cool

    Thanks in advance,
    Daniel

  2. Re: Using Bluetooth to route audio playback and recording tocellphone

    On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 10:34:57 +0100, Daniel Smedegaard Buus wrote:

    > Hey
    >
    > Anyone know of a HOWTO on this? I'd like to have my laptop send audio
    > output to my cellphone, and if possible also be able to route the mic on
    > the phone to the audio input in ALSA or whatever, so that I can use
    > Skype and IM via Bluetooth.

    http://forums.overclockers.com.au/sh...d.php?t=694010

  3. Re: Using Bluetooth to route audio playback and recording to cellphone

    Derek Turner wrote:

    > On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 10:34:57 +0100, Daniel Smedegaard Buus wrote:
    >
    >> Hey
    >>
    >> Anyone know of a HOWTO on this? I'd like to have my laptop send audio
    >> output to my cellphone, and if possible also be able to route the mic on
    >> the phone to the audio input in ALSA or whatever, so that I can use
    >> Skype and IM via Bluetooth.
    >>

    > http://forums.overclockers.com.au/sh...d.php?t=694010

    Ooh, perfect! Thank you

    Daniel