Kubuntu: Turn on powersaving for monitor? - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Kubuntu: Turn on powersaving for monitor? - Ubuntu ; If I click on "display" in system settings, my screen goes black and I have to ctrl-alt-backspace. Is there another method by which I can enable the energystar powersaving on my monitor? -- -Toby Add the word afiduluminag to the ...

  1. Kubuntu: Turn on powersaving for monitor?

    --
    -Toby

  2. Re: Kubuntu: Turn on powersaving for monitor?

    Toby Newman wrote:
    > If I click on "display" in system settings, my screen goes black and I
    > have to ctrl-alt-backspace. Is there another method by which I can
    > enable the energystar powersaving on my monitor?

    you might be able to use xset from the command line. Try the
    command "xset" by itself to get some help.

    HTH

    Peter

+ Reply to Thread