Can mount a ntfs partition using nfs from 8.10, not from 8.07 - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Can mount a ntfs partition using nfs from 8.10, not from 8.07 - Ubuntu ; johnny bobby bee wrote: > Giff wrote: >> Great! sshfs did the job (well) out of the box, thanks Joe! > > Thanks Joe? Sheesh! > Haha sorry Johnny, your nicknames are similar!...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: Can mount a ntfs partition using nfs from 8.10, not from 8.07

    johnny bobby bee wrote:
    > Giff wrote:
    >> Great! sshfs did the job (well) out of the box, thanks Joe!

    > Thanks Joe? Sheesh!

    Haha sorry Johnny, your nicknames are similar!

  2. Re: Can mount a ntfs partition using nfs from 8.10, not from 8.07

    George Kettleborough wrote:
    > I'm also a fan of sshfs. fuse is a really great thing (apart from ntfs
    > apparently).

    Oh? Do you mean NTFS-3G (with fuse)? I've used it (read and write)
    without _any_ problem.

    --Benjamin Franklin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2