Re: Intrepid: how to use 2 mice and 2 keyboards on a multi-seat machine? - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: Intrepid: how to use 2 mice and 2 keyboards on a multi-seat machine? - Ubuntu ; > This construction worked very excellent up to Hardy. Then why change?...

  1. Re: Intrepid: how to use 2 mice and 2 keyboards on a multi-seat machine?

    > This construction worked very excellent up to Hardy.

    Then why change?

  2. Re: Intrepid: how to use 2 mice and 2 keyboards on a multi-seat machine?

    Wolfgang Klein wrote:
    > On 08.11.2008 at 10:15 () wrote:
    >
    >> Then why change?

    > For three reasons:
    > - booting is much faster in Intrepid

    Is it?

    > - I hope to get suspend2disk working finally
    > - I want to use KDE 4.1

    KDE 4.1 also runs on Hardy.

    Glad to see you got it sorted. I wasn't aware this kind of setup was
    still used.

+ Reply to Thread