Intrepid - no USB mouse after resume - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Intrepid - no USB mouse after resume - Ubuntu ; Dale Beckett illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing: >> One suggestion woud be to append your boot stanza with acpi=off and >> see if that works > > Well, that worked so well that it removed the Standby option entirely. Bingo. -- ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 23 of 23

  1. Re: Intrepid - no USB mouse after resume

    --
    "Chopsticks are one of the reasons the Chinese never invented custard."
    Spike Milligan

  2. Re: Intrepid - no USB mouse after resume

    Moog wrote:
    > John F. Morse illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    >
    >> Moog wrote:
    >>
    >>> Mark Warner illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:

    >>> With all due respect Mark, that's not an answer. I've had acpi issues
    >>> that won't recognise PS/2 connected mice and keyboards.
    >>>
    >>> Bloody closed source BIOS instructions are difficult to work around.
    >>> Windows, FWIW, has numerous BIOS acpi issues too.
    >>>

    >> Moogster, are you a girly-mon in-hiding?
    >>

    > No. I'm English. A Scouse Englishman at that. ;-)

    Aren't you "related" to those blokes up north, who wear girly skirts and
    blow bags? ;-)

    --
    John

  3. Re: Intrepid - no USB mouse after resume

    John F. Morse illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    > Moog wrote:
    >> John F. Morse illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:

    >>> Moogster, are you a girly-mon in-hiding?
    >>>

    >> No. I'm English. A Scouse Englishman at that. ;-)

    > Aren't you "related" to those blokes up north, who wear girly skirts and
    > blow bags? ;-)

    No. We're a cross between the English, the Irish and the Welsh.