BOINC and Intrepid - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on BOINC and Intrepid - Ubuntu ; The BOINC version is a development version, surely the repositories can be updated to use a stable version. It's not as if it's a NEW development version either.... 2p....

  1. BOINC and Intrepid

    The BOINC version is a development version, surely the repositories can
    be updated to use a stable version. It's not as if it's a NEW
    development version either....

    2p.

  2. Re: BOINC and Intrepid

  3. Re: BOINC and Intrepid

    David Marshall Lemcoe Jr. wrote:

    > Do you have a queston?

    Does it look like it?

  4. Re: BOINC and Intrepid

  5. Re: BOINC and Intrepid

    "David Marshall Lemcoe Jr." wrote:
    > Cork Soaker wrote:
    >
    >> The BOINC version is a development version, surely the
    >> repositories can be updated to use a stable version. It's
    >> not as if it's a NEW development version either....

    > Do you have a queston?

    Does he need to have one?

    [page]:
    Try the download section.

  6. Re: BOINC and Intrepid

    Cork Soaker wrote:
    > The BOINC version is a development version, surely the repositories can
    > be updated to use a stable version. It's not as if it's a NEW
    > development version either....

    apt-get install Ubuntu's boinc-client.
    download the latest version from boinc's website.
    overwrite corresponding files in /usr/bin from the latest version.

    --
    @~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
    /( _ )\ (Xubuntu 8.04.1) Linux 2.6.26.7