streamtuner & audacious in intrepid/Kubuntu - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on streamtuner & audacious in intrepid/Kubuntu - Ubuntu ; Hi, I can not get streamtuner and audacious installed on my i386 kubuntu installation (upgraded from hardy). I marked both in adept but get the following message: APT Error. Context: Package download failed, Ich konnte keine Datei für Paket audacious-plugins ...

  1. streamtuner & audacious in intrepid/Kubuntu

    Hi,

    I can not get streamtuner and audacious installed on my i386 kubuntu installation (upgraded from hardy). I marked both in adept but get the following message:

    APT Error. Context:
    Package download failed,
    Ich konnte keine Datei für Paket audacious-plugins finden. Das könnte heißen, dass Sie dieses Paket von Hand korrigieren müssen (aufgrund fehlender Architektur).,

    It obviously means that apt was not able to find audacious-plugins. I did not change or add the repositories for this. Do I possibly have to add a repository? Which one? How should my repository list look like for multimedia applications?

    Thanks!

    Eriol

  2. Re: streamtuner & audacious in intrepid/Kubuntu

    Eriol Brumel wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I can not get streamtuner and audacious installed on my i386 kubuntu

    Have you tried looking at this site:

    http://linuxappfinder.com/package/audacious

  3. Re: streamtuner & audacious in intrepid/Kubuntu

    propman wrote:

    > Eriol Brumel wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I can not get streamtuner and audacious installed on my i386 kubuntu

    > Have you tried looking at this site:
    >
    > http://linuxappfinder.com/package/audacious

    Thanks a lot - I think I found the solution, or better: Waiting some hours and trying again helped ... may be the package was new and not on the mirror.

    Eriol

+ Reply to Thread