Re: [News] Glipse at New Features Found in Ubuntu 8.10 - Ubuntu

  1. Re: [News] Glipse at New Features Found in Ubuntu 8.10

    On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 01:11:18 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Ubuntu Linux 8.10s five best features

    Ugly looking

    Ugly looking

    Ugly looking

    Ugly looking

    ....and free.

    Hopefully they have fixed the last RC because it was riddled with bugs.
    I tried it a week ago and it truly sucked.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: [News] Glipse at New Features Found in Ubuntu 8.10

    On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 23:02:37 -0400
    "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote:

    > On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 01:11:18 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    > > Ubuntu Linux 8.10’s five best features

    > Ugly looking
    >
    > Ugly looking
    >
    > Ugly looking
    >
    > Ugly looking
    >
    > ...and free.

    Moshe,

    Feel free to keep your posts contained to COLA. Cross-posting such as
    this, particularly when the OP did *not* cross post, is bad form.

    --- Mike

    --
    My sigfile ran away and is on hiatus.
    http://www.trausch.us/

  3. Re: [News] Glipse at New Features Found in Ubuntu 8.10

    "Michael B. Trausch" wrote:
    > "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote:
    >> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>
    >>> Ubuntu Linux 8.10’s five best features

    >> Ugly looking
    >> Ugly looking
    >> Ugly looking
    >> Ugly looking
    >> ...and free.

    > Feel free to keep your posts contained to COLA. Cross-posting such
    > as this, particularly when the OP did *not* cross post, is bad form.

    Goldfarb is a troll, best PLONKED. Please do not feed.

    [page]:
    Try the download section.

  4. Re: [News] Glipse at New Features Found in Ubuntu 8.10

    On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 10:32:30 -0500, CBFalconer wrote:

    > "Michael B. Trausch" wrote:

    >>> Ugly looking
    >>> Ugly looking
    >>> Ugly looking
    >>> Ugly looking
    >>> ...and free.

    >> Feel free to keep your posts contained to COLA. Cross-posting such
    >> as this, particularly when the OP did *not* cross post, is bad form.

    > Goldfarb is a troll, best PLONKED. Please do not feed.

    "Goldfarb" is Flatfish (Gary Stewart), a well known troll:

    Most people are sheep. *
    Microsoft is very effective
    at fleecing the flockers.

+ Reply to Thread