Fellow 'buntu'ers;

I am happily using Kubuntu 8.04.1 on my server, desktop and laptop. My
desktop has a 2nd 500GB hdd that I am using for my own repository. I need
to move this drive out of this system and setup a 2 drive NAS with raid 1.

I would like to keep the price <$200 for the NAS w/o drives. And the drive
interface must be SATA 2/3.

Is anyone using such a beast? If so, which one? Do you like it? Or, in
ones general opinion, are their any units that you would recommend?

Ideally it would be quiet, cool(ish) and be able to be on 24x7. It needs to
support nsf and cisf.

All suggestions and recommendations greatly appreciated.