lost windows... - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on lost windows... - Ubuntu ; Recently (couple days ago) did an upgrade - forgot what and don't know which log to look at for that. I /had/ a dual boot with w2000 , ubuntu, and mepis. I get the menu list upon boot but it ...

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: lost windows...

  1. lost windows...

    Recently (couple days ago) did an upgrade - forgot what and don't know
    which log to look at for that.
    I /had/ a dual boot with w2000 , ubuntu, and mepis.
    I get the menu list upon boot but it ignores the windows choice and goes
    right to default (ubuntu).
    The windows partition no longer shows via file manager.
    fdisk -l lists nothing.
    I have 2 HDs, one with windoze and mepis and another with ubuntu.

    whats the 1st choice of action here?

  2. Re: lost windows...

    jrg wrote:

    > Recently (couple days ago) did an upgrade - forgot what and don't know
    > which log to look at for that.
    > I /had/ a dual boot with w2000 , ubuntu, and mepis.
    > I get the menu list upon boot but it ignores the windows choice and goes
    > right to default (ubuntu).
    > The windows partition no longer shows via file manager.
    > fdisk -l lists nothing.
    > I have 2 HDs, one with windoze and mepis and another with ubuntu.
    >
    > whats the 1st choice of action here?


    Your choice.

    I have 3 HDDs on my system. Formerly with one carrying W98SE. When (in 2006)
    MS decided to make W98 obsolete, I decided that I no longer needed Windows.
    W2K is just about obsolete now.

    Why do you need it?
    --
    Facts are sacred ... but comment is free

  3. Re: lost windows...

    On 10/12/2008 11:08 AM Robin T Cox scribbled:

    > jrg wrote:
    >
    >> Recently (couple days ago) did an upgrade - forgot what and don't know
    >> which log to look at for that.
    >> I /had/ a dual boot with w2000 , ubuntu, and mepis.
    >> I get the menu list upon boot but it ignores the windows choice and goes
    >> right to default (ubuntu).
    >> The windows partition no longer shows via file manager.
    >> fdisk -l lists nothing.
    >> I have 2 HDs, one with windoze and mepis and another with ubuntu.
    >>
    >> whats the 1st choice of action here?

    >
    > Your choice.
    >
    > I have 3 HDDs on my system. Formerly with one carrying W98SE. When (in 2006)
    > MS decided to make W98 obsolete, I decided that I no longer needed Windows.
    > W2K is just about obsolete now.
    >
    > Why do you need it?

    I really don't but ubuntu isn't working correctly and I don't have
    access to all my drives, thanks...

  4. Re: lost windows...

    jrg wrote in news:UOqIk.741$sI6.171@newsfe09.iad:

    > Recently (couple days ago) did an upgrade - forgot what and don't know
    > which log to look at for that.
    > I /had/ a dual boot with w2000 , ubuntu, and mepis.
    > I get the menu list upon boot but it ignores the windows choice and
    > goes right to default (ubuntu).
    > The windows partition no longer shows via file manager.
    > fdisk -l lists nothing.
    > I have 2 HDs, one with windoze and mepis and another with ubuntu.
    >
    > whats the 1st choice of action here?


    Not exactly sure what's going on at your end but here's some things to
    check out:

    Check your /boot/grub/menu.lst to make sure your hard drive parameters
    are set correctly....if you installed a grub update it probably messed
    up your menu.lst (common problem with grub in two or more hard drive
    systems).


    Might also want to check out the following sites which contain freebie
    emergency software that can be burnt to CD:

    http://www.supergrubdisk.org/
    http://www.sysresccd.org/Main_Page

    Do have a windows emergency boot disk? Try booting from it and see what
    its' fdisk says about your windows partition. MBR scrambled???

  5. Re: lost windows...

    On 10/12/2008 12:27 PM propman scribbled:

    > jrg wrote in news:UOqIk.741$sI6.171@newsfe09.iad:
    >
    >> Recently (couple days ago) did an upgrade - forgot what and don't know
    >> which log to look at for that.
    >> I /had/ a dual boot with w2000 , ubuntu, and mepis.
    >> I get the menu list upon boot but it ignores the windows choice and
    >> goes right to default (ubuntu).
    >> The windows partition no longer shows via file manager.
    >> fdisk -l lists nothing.
    >> I have 2 HDs, one with windoze and mepis and another with ubuntu.
    >>
    >> whats the 1st choice of action here?

    >
    > Not exactly sure what's going on at your end but here's some things to
    > check out:
    >
    > Check your /boot/grub/menu.lst to make sure your hard drive parameters
    > are set correctly....if you installed a grub update it probably messed
    > up your menu.lst (common problem with grub in two or more hard drive
    > systems).
    >
    >
    > Might also want to check out the following sites which contain freebie
    > emergency software that can be burnt to CD:
    >
    > http://www.supergrubdisk.org/
    > http://www.sysresccd.org/Main_Page
    >
    > Do have a windows emergency boot disk? Try booting from it and see what
    > its' fdisk says about your windows partition. MBR scrambled???

    I have the supergrub cd - it cannot boot into windows, then brainfarted
    on unbutu. windoze attempt returned error 15, error 17 for ubuntu.
    ubuntu boots fine when super cd removed - am loosing screen resolution,
    however. yathink this may be an xorg.conf problem? Searching the net
    brings up these problems but the answers are all 2-3 years old...
    guess I'll try the fixmbr from w2000 disk after a little more searching.

  6. Re: lost windows...

    On 10/12/2008 12:27 PM propman scribbled:

    > jrg wrote in news:UOqIk.741$sI6.171@newsfe09.iad:
    >
    >> Recently (couple days ago) did an upgrade - forgot what and don't know
    >> which log to look at for that.
    >> I /had/ a dual boot with w2000 , ubuntu, and mepis.
    >> I get the menu list upon boot but it ignores the windows choice and
    >> goes right to default (ubuntu).
    >> The windows partition no longer shows via file manager.
    >> fdisk -l lists nothing.
    >> I have 2 HDs, one with windoze and mepis and another with ubuntu.
    >>
    >> whats the 1st choice of action here?

    >
    > Not exactly sure what's going on at your end but here's some things to
    > check out:
    >
    > Check your /boot/grub/menu.lst to make sure your hard drive parameters
    > are set correctly....if you installed a grub update it probably messed
    > up your menu.lst (common problem with grub in two or more hard drive
    > systems).


    menu.lst looks ok...

    >
    >
    > Might also want to check out the following sites which contain freebie
    > emergency software that can be burnt to CD:
    >
    > http://www.supergrubdisk.org/
    > http://www.sysresccd.org/Main_Page


    as stated, I have a supergrub disk - won't see windoze on hd0,1.
    Upon reflection, I don't really need a rescue disk - I can boot 2 linux
    packages fine, although they seem a tad flaky with the graphics and the
    floppy doesn't work.

    >
    > Do have a windows emergency boot disk? Try booting from it and see what
    > its' fdisk says about your windows partition. MBR scrambled???


    did a fixmbr via recover console on w2000 cd and installed grub
    natively. No windoze boot.

    I'm thinking I need to do a reinstall of ubuntu - something is borked.
    Should I use my original ubuntu ISO or can I use the latest?
    Am I correct in thinking my home partition will stay intact?


  7. Re: lost windows...

    In article , jrg wrote:
    > On 10/12/2008 12:27 PM propman scribbled:
    >
    > > Do have a windows emergency boot disk? Try booting from it and see what
    > > its' fdisk says about your windows partition. MBR scrambled???

    >
    > did a fixmbr via recover console on w2000 cd and installed grub
    > natively. No windoze boot.
    >
    > I'm thinking I need to do a reinstall of ubuntu - something is borked.
    > Should I use my original ubuntu ISO or can I use the latest?
    > Am I correct in thinking my home partition will stay intact?


    What I do for partitions I want to keep unmolested is not tell the
    installer to deal with them at all, e.g. don't mount it and especially
    don't format it. Even better if it's on a drive I can either unplug or
    disconnect until the installer's done. Later, after the new OS is up, I
    remount the partitions. For /home you may need to change your UID/GID
    to match the existing files (or vice versa) and remember that just
    because you have /home/foo doesn't mean Foo has an account.

    --
    -eben QebWenE01R@vTerYizUonI.nOetP royalty.mine.nu:81
    LIBRA: A big promotion is just around the corner for someone
    much more talented than you. Laughter is the very best medicine,
    remember that when your appendix bursts next week. -- Weird Al

  8. Re: lost windows...

    On 10/12/2008 07:14 PM Hactar scribbled:

    > In article , jrg wrote:
    >> On 10/12/2008 12:27 PM propman scribbled:
    >>
    >>> Do have a windows emergency boot disk? Try booting from it and see what
    >>> its' fdisk says about your windows partition. MBR scrambled???

    >> did a fixmbr via recover console on w2000 cd and installed grub
    >> natively. No windoze boot.
    >>
    >> I'm thinking I need to do a reinstall of ubuntu - something is borked.
    >> Should I use my original ubuntu ISO or can I use the latest?
    >> Am I correct in thinking my home partition will stay intact?

    >
    > What I do for partitions I want to keep unmolested is not tell the
    > installer to deal with them at all, e.g. don't mount it and especially
    > don't format it. Even better if it's on a drive I can either unplug or
    > disconnect until the installer's done. Later, after the new OS is up, I
    > remount the partitions. For /home you may need to change your UID/GID
    > to match the existing files (or vice versa) and remember that just
    > because you have /home/foo doesn't mean Foo has an account.
    >

    I think I understand what you are saying, but changing UID/GID is new to
    me. Thanks for the input though. I can't disconnect the drive but I'll
    isolate home somehow.

  9. Re: lost windows...

    Hactar wrote:
    > In article , jrg wrote:
    >> On 10/12/2008 12:27 PM propman scribbled:
    >>
    >>> Do have a windows emergency boot disk? Try booting from it and see what
    >>> its' fdisk says about your windows partition. MBR scrambled???

    >> did a fixmbr via recover console on w2000 cd and installed grub
    >> natively. No windoze boot.
    >>
    >> I'm thinking I need to do a reinstall of ubuntu - something is borked.
    >> Should I use my original ubuntu ISO or can I use the latest?
    >> Am I correct in thinking my home partition will stay intact?

    >
    > What I do for partitions I want to keep unmolested is not tell the
    > installer to deal with them at all, e.g. don't mount it and especially
    > don't format it. Even better if it's on a drive I can either unplug or
    > disconnect until the installer's done. Later, after the new OS is up, I
    > remount the partitions. For /home you may need to change your UID/GID
    > to match the existing files (or vice versa) and remember that just
    > because you have /home/foo doesn't mean Foo has an account.
    >

    That does work since I have 3 x 500GB drives and only put 1GB FAT16 for
    the first part of partition 0. The rest of the main partition has about
    100GB for XP NTFS 3.0, and the rest of the drive is about 400GB of
    extended, with logical drives for the Ubuntu, 100GB so far for Hardy.
    It does work for me, and I don't think I am doing anything magical.
    Ubuntu can see, read, and write NTFS but windows does not recognize any
    of the Linux/Unix file formats.
    The second drive gets mostly rescue installations, and the third is NTFS
    3 with compression on, which again, Ubuntu has no problem with.
    Win '95, '98, and ME should all hit the trash can as fast as possible.
    Those caused me more trouble over the years as anything else any
    software company has ever done, even the junk shareware stuff.
    I do need to look into the UUID/UID/GID stuff to see if I can make a
    drive slot Agnostic since I have changed drives and had a 'Kernel Panic'
    on my hands.
    Bill Baka

  10. Re: lost windows...

    In article , jrg wrote:
    > On 10/12/2008 07:14 PM Hactar scribbled:
    >
    > > In article , jrg wrote:
    > >> On 10/12/2008 12:27 PM propman scribbled:
    > >>
    > >>> Do have a windows emergency boot disk? Try booting from it and see what
    > >>> its' fdisk says about your windows partition. MBR scrambled???
    > >> did a fixmbr via recover console on w2000 cd and installed grub
    > >> natively. No windoze boot.
    > >>
    > >> I'm thinking I need to do a reinstall of ubuntu - something is borked.
    > >> Should I use my original ubuntu ISO or can I use the latest?
    > >> Am I correct in thinking my home partition will stay intact?

    > >
    > > What I do for partitions I want to keep unmolested is not tell the
    > > installer to deal with them at all, e.g. don't mount it and especially
    > > don't format it. Even better if it's on a drive I can either unplug or
    > > disconnect until the installer's done. Later, after the new OS is up, I
    > > remount the partitions. For /home you may need to change your UID/GID
    > > to match the existing files (or vice versa) and remember that just
    > > because you have /home/foo doesn't mean Foo has an account.
    > >

    > I think I understand what you are saying, but changing UID/GID is new to
    > me. Thanks for the input though. I can't disconnect the drive but I'll
    > isolate home somehow.


    usermod --uid UID --gid GROUP LOGIN

    You can supply a number for gid. You get both numbers by looking at
    /home (I'm assuming that's where your $HOME is). Names mean it
    recognizes that UID/GID, numbers mean it doesn't. Frex in mine,

    32K drwxr-xr-x 169 eben eben 32K Oct 13 12:45 eben
    4.0K drwx------ 2 508 508 4.0K Mar 7 2000 user2
    UID ---^^^ ^^^--- GID

    user2 hasn't asked me to reinstate her account, so I haven't.

    --
    -eben QebWenE01R@vTerYizUonI.nOetP royalty.mine.nu:81
    LIBRA: A big promotion is just around the corner for someone
    much more talented than you. Laughter is the very best medicine,
    remember that when your appendix bursts next week. -- Weird Al

  11. Re: lost windows...

    On 10/13/2008 10:01 AM Hactar scribbled:





    >> I think I understand what you are saying, but changing UID/GID is new to
    >> me. Thanks for the input though. I can't disconnect the drive but I'll
    >> isolate home somehow.

    >
    > usermod --uid UID --gid GROUP LOGIN
    >
    > You can supply a number for gid. You get both numbers by looking at
    > /home (I'm assuming that's where your $HOME is). Names mean it
    > recognizes that UID/GID, numbers mean it doesn't. Frex in mine,
    >
    > 32K drwxr-xr-x 169 eben eben 32K Oct 13 12:45 eben
    > 4.0K drwx------ 2 508 508 4.0K Mar 7 2000 user2
    > UID ---^^^ ^^^--- GID
    >
    > user2 hasn't asked me to reinstate her account, so I haven't.
    >


    Thanks for the info, Hactar. Might this be put into words a newb could
    understand?
    I don't have a group I'm aware of - just myself. So usermod gives me
    User login doesn't exist...
    ?

  12. Re: lost windows...

    Good for you.

    i

  13. Re: lost windows...

    In article , jrg wrote:
    > On 10/13/2008 10:01 AM Hactar scribbled:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > >> I think I understand what you are saying, but changing UID/GID is new to
    > >> me. Thanks for the input though. I can't disconnect the drive but I'll
    > >> isolate home somehow.

    > >
    > > usermod --uid UID --gid GROUP LOGIN
    > >
    > > You can supply a number for gid. You get both numbers by looking at
    > > /home (I'm assuming that's where your $HOME is). Names mean it
    > > recognizes that UID/GID, numbers mean it doesn't. Frex in mine,
    > >
    > > 32K drwxr-xr-x 169 eben eben 32K Oct 13 12:45 eben
    > > 4.0K drwx------ 2 508 508 4.0K Mar 7 2000 user2
    > > UID ---^^^ ^^^--- GID
    > >
    > > user2 hasn't asked me to reinstate her account, so I haven't.

    >
    > Thanks for the info, Hactar. Might this be put into words a newb could
    > understand?


    What do you want to know?

    > I don't have a group I'm aware of - just myself.


    Everybody has one, even if it's a 1-member group. I'm the only member
    in mine.

    > So usermod gives me
    > User login doesn't exist...
    > ?


    Not the word "login", your login name.

    --
    -eben QebWenE01R@vTerYizUonI.nOetP royalty.mine.nu:81
    LIBRA: A big promotion is just around the corner for someone
    much more talented than you. Laughter is the very best medicine,
    remember that when your appendix bursts next week. -- Weird Al

  14. Re: lost windows...

    On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 10:51:48 -0700, jrg wrote:

    > Recently (couple days ago) did an upgrade - forgot what and don't know
    > which log to look at for that.
    > I /had/ a dual boot with w2000 , ubuntu, and mepis. I get the menu list
    > upon boot but it ignores the windows choice and goes right to default
    > (ubuntu).
    > The windows partition no longer shows via file manager. fdisk -l lists
    > nothing.
    > I have 2 HDs, one with windoze and mepis and another with ubuntu.
    >
    > whats the 1st choice of action here?


    you have to be root, or use "sudo", to get anything out of "fdisk -l."


    --
    MarkA
    (This space temporarily unavailable)

  15. Re: lost windows...

    On 10/13/2008 08:38 PM MarkA scribbled:

    > On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 10:51:48 -0700, jrg wrote:




    >> The windows partition no longer shows via file manager. fdisk -l lists
    >> nothing.
    >> I have 2 HDs, one with windoze and mepis and another with ubuntu.
    >>
    >> whats the 1st choice of action here?

    >
    > you have to be root, or use "sudo", to get anything out of "fdisk -l."
    >
    >

    Just want to say thanks for that info, though I unwittingly found that
    out a day after my post. Don't see the rationale for needing sudo for
    info purposes...

  16. Re: lost windows...

    In article , jrg wrote:
    > On 10/13/2008 08:38 PM MarkA scribbled:
    >
    > > On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 10:51:48 -0700, jrg wrote:

    >
    >
    >
    > >> The windows partition no longer shows via file manager. fdisk -l lists
    > >> nothing.
    > >> I have 2 HDs, one with windoze and mepis and another with ubuntu.
    > >>
    > >> whats the 1st choice of action here?

    > >
    > > you have to be root, or use "sudo", to get anything out of "fdisk -l."
    > >

    > Just want to say thanks for that info, though I unwittingly found that
    > out a day after my post. Don't see the rationale for needing sudo for
    > info purposes...


    Then either add yourself to the group(s) that the desired device file(s)
    are in ("disk" on my machine), make fdisk SGID to that group, find a
    way to change the device files permanently to a group you _are_ in, or
    make your own devices (unless /home is mounted "-o nodev"). I suggest
    method #1.

    --
    -eben QebWenE01R@vTerYizUonI.nOetP royalty.mine.nu:81
    LIBRA: A big promotion is just around the corner for someone
    much more talented than you. Laughter is the very best medicine,
    remember that when your appendix bursts next week. -- Weird Al

  17. Re: lost windows...

    On 10/14/2008 11:17 AM Hactar scribbled:

    > In article , jrg wrote:
    >> On 10/13/2008 08:38 PM MarkA scribbled:
    >>
    >>> On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 10:51:48 -0700, jrg wrote:

    >>
    >>
    >>>> The windows partition no longer shows via file manager. fdisk -l lists
    >>>> nothing.
    >>>> I have 2 HDs, one with windoze and mepis and another with ubuntu.
    >>>>
    >>>> whats the 1st choice of action here?
    >>> you have to be root, or use "sudo", to get anything out of "fdisk -l."
    >>>

    >> Just want to say thanks for that info, though I unwittingly found that
    >> out a day after my post. Don't see the rationale for needing sudo for
    >> info purposes...

    >
    > Then either add yourself to the group(s) that the desired device file(s)
    > are in ("disk" on my machine), make fdisk SGID to that group, find a
    > way to change the device files permanently to a group you _are_ in, or
    > make your own devices (unless /home is mounted "-o nodev"). I suggest
    > method #1.
    >

    Hactar, thanks for your input as well - currently, I have 2 problems. 1
    is that I need to go out and learn about what you are writing. 2 is that
    my ISP (cox) is currently totally fubar with their NNTP service and I
    only get to see the messages 1 time out of 5 - other 4 times are non
    connects to their server - all messages are just blank. Been this way
    for over a week. Probably time to switch to mozzarella (or however you
    spell it) or aoie or somewhere else.
    I guess its a good thing for everything to blow up at once - clean start
    and all that...

  18. Re: lost windows...

    jrg wrote:
    > On 10/13/2008 08:38 PM MarkA scribbled:
    >
    >
    >> On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 10:51:48 -0700, jrg wrote:
    >>

    >
    >
    >
    >
    >>> The windows partition no longer shows via file manager. fdisk -l lists
    >>> nothing.
    >>> I have 2 HDs, one with windoze and mepis and another with ubuntu.
    >>>
    >>> whats the 1st choice of action here?
    >>>

    >> you have to be root, or use "sudo", to get anything out of "fdisk -l."
    >>
    >>
    >>

    > Just want to say thanks for that info, though I unwittingly found that
    > out a day after my post. Don't see the rationale for needing sudo for
    > info purposes...
    >



    To keep unauthorized users from snooping at everything!


    --
    John

    No Microsoft, Apple, AT&T, Intel, Novell, Trend Micro, nor Ford products were used in the preparation or transmission of this message.

    The EULA sounds like it was written by a team of lawyers who want to tell me what I can't do. The GPL sounds like it was written by a human being, who wants me to know what I can do.

  19. Re: lost windows...

    In article <9f6Jk.15$vV1.5@newsfe07.iad>, jrg wrote:
    > On 10/14/2008 11:17 AM Hactar scribbled:
    >
    > > In article , jrg wrote:
    > >> On 10/13/2008 08:38 PM MarkA scribbled:
    > >>
    > >>> On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 10:51:48 -0700, jrg wrote:
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>>> The windows partition no longer shows via file manager. fdisk -l lists
    > >>>> nothing.
    > >>>> I have 2 HDs, one with windoze and mepis and another with ubuntu.
    > >>>>
    > >>>> whats the 1st choice of action here?
    > >>> you have to be root, or use "sudo", to get anything out of "fdisk -l."
    > >>>
    > >> Just want to say thanks for that info, though I unwittingly found that
    > >> out a day after my post. Don't see the rationale for needing sudo for
    > >> info purposes...

    > >
    > > Then either add yourself to the group(s) that the desired device file(s)
    > > are in ("disk" on my machine), make fdisk SGID to that group, find a
    > > way to change the device files permanently to a group you _are_ in, or
    > > make your own devices (unless /home is mounted "-o nodev"). I suggest
    > > method #1.
    > >

    > Hactar, thanks for your input as well - currently, I have 2 problems. 1
    > is that I need to go out and learn about what you are writing.


    A user can be a member of several groups. Run "groups" to see the ones
    you're a member of. If you're in a group, the group rwx bits (on
    anything owned by that group) apply to you. So, if the hard drive's
    device file looks like this:

    brw-rw---- 1 root disk 8, 0 Oct 8 21:01 /dev/sda

    you need to be either the user "root" or a member of the group "disk" to
    read from or write to it. If you're not in the group "disk" already
    (which you personally are not, because if you were then fdisk would have
    worked) then "usermod --append --gid disk " will add you to
    it.

    Don't take my word for it; check the man page.

    > 2 is that my ISP (cox) is currently totally fubar with their NNTP
    > service and I only get to see the messages 1 time out of 5 - other
    > 4 times are non connects to their server - all messages are just blank.


    Forget ISP NNTP servers. They're usually crap. I use Motzarella, and
    am usually happy with it. Lately, I've been getting messages from cron
    like:

    ,--
    | error: news.motzarella.org: received bogus greeting (400): 400 load at
    | 24.26, try later
    | news.motzarella.org: address list exhausted without establishing connection.
    | WARNING: some servers have not been queried!
    '--

    It always works when I manually kick off the script, so that's weird.
    Maybe it's the script aborting the connection, but only when invoked by
    cron.

    That's a script for my news server (leafnode), by the way, and because
    I have one, my newsreader never fails to run, no matter what they do.
    It just may not get recent news.

    --
    -eben QebWenE01R@vTerYizUonI.nOetP royalty.mine.nu:81
    LIBRA: A big promotion is just around the corner for someone
    much more talented than you. Laughter is the very best medicine,
    remember that when your appendix bursts next week. -- Weird Al

  20. Re: lost windows...

    On 10/14/2008 04:42 PM Hactar scribbled:



    >
    > ,--
    > | error: news.motzarella.org: received bogus greeting (400): 400 load at
    > | 24.26, try later
    > | news.motzarella.org: address list exhausted without establishing connection.
    > | WARNING: some servers have not been queried!
    > '--
    >
    > It always works when I manually kick off the script, so that's weird.


    maybe they're getting slash dotted by cox customers??

    > Maybe it's the script aborting the connection, but only when invoked by
    > cron.
    >
    > That's a script for my news server (leafnode), by the way, and because
    > I have one, my newsreader never fails to run, no matter what they do.
    > It just may not get recent news.
    >


+ Reply to Thread