Re: Higher cost of Linux system administrators? - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: Higher cost of Linux system administrators? - Ubuntu ; Ignoramus31561 wrote: > A Microsoft-sponsored study cites "higher cost of Linux > administrators" as a factor why Linux "total cost of ownership" is > higher. > > http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=1606 YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! WINDUMMIES are USELESS. Thats why ...

  1. Re: Higher cost of Linux system administrators?

    Ignoramus31561 wrote:

    > A Microsoft-sponsored study cites "higher cost of Linux
    > administrators" as a factor why Linux "total cost of ownership" is
    > higher.
    >
    > http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=1606

    YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!

    WINDUMMIES are USELESS. Thats why they are cheap!

    They don't even know how to use free LiveCDs so how they fsck
    are they supposed to fix virus infected machines?

    http://www.livecdlist.com

  2. Re: Higher cost of Linux system administrators?

    7 wrote:

    > Ignoramus31561 wrote:
    >
    >> A Microsoft-sponsored study cites "higher cost of Linux
    >> administrators" as a factor why Linux "total cost of ownership" is
    >> higher.
    >>
    >> http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=1606

    > YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!
    >
    > WINDUMMIES are USELESS. Thats why they are cheap!
    >
    > They don't even know how to use free LiveCDs so how they fsck
    > are they supposed to fix virus infected machines?
    >
    > http://www.livecdlist.com

    The Windows Wankers /cannot/ "fix" anything - even /MS/ just tell their
    victims to *reinstall* all the crapware.

    Today we hired another two Linux admins. The financial catastrophes around
    the world don't seem to be affecting the bigger multinationals. Ever more
    major corporations and companies are making the move...

    C.

+ Reply to Thread