howto fix mu logi mouse? - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on howto fix mu logi mouse? - Ubuntu ; Hello, My Logitech USB-mouse lost the clicking capabilities, doubleclick left stopped working. Is there a way to frestore the mouse-settings? I really need some help on this, cannot afford reinstall, cause of fear of data-loss (My music). What i also ...

  1. howto fix mu logi mouse?

    Hello,

    My Logitech USB-mouse lost the clicking capabilities, doubleclick left
    stopped working.

    Is there a way to frestore the mouse-settings?

    I really need some help on this, cannot afford reinstall, cause of fear
    of data-loss (My music).

    What i also do not kno: can i plug anothre mouse in?

    Please mail me on this?

    I would be ever so grateful.

    reg.

    Bodhi

  2. Re: howto fix mu logi mouse?

    "bodhi" wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > My Logitech USB-mouse lost the clicking capabilities, doubleclick left
    > stopped working.
    >
    > Is there a way to frestore the mouse-settings?
    >
    > I really need some help on this, cannot afford reinstall, cause of fear of
    > data-loss (My music).
    >

    > What i also do not kno: can i plug anothre mouse in?
    >

    > Please mail me on this?
    >
    > I would be ever so grateful.
    >
    > reg.
    >
    > Bodhi

    Compix crashed X.
    Its why ubuntu sucks !

    --
    Ens causa sui
    Fit caedes omnibus locis

  3. Re: howto fix mu logi mouse?

    bodhi wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > My Logitech USB-mouse lost the clicking capabilities, doubleclick left
    > stopped working.
    >
    > Is there a way to frestore the mouse-settings?
    >
    > I really need some help on this, cannot afford reinstall, cause of fear
    > of data-loss (My music).
    >

    > What i also do not kno: can i plug anothre mouse in?
    >

    > Please mail me on this?
    >
    > I would be ever so grateful.
    >
    > reg.
    >
    > Bodhi

    Turn off the computer. Remove the problem mouse. Connect another known
    working mouse. Try known working mouses with both USB and non USB
    connections.

    I suspect the solution to your problem is a new mouse.

    Alias

  4. Re: howto fix mu logi mouse?

    "Alias" wrote in message
    > bodhi wrote:
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> My Logitech USB-mouse lost the clicking capabilities, doubleclick left
    >> stopped working.
    >>
    >> Is there a way to frestore the mouse-settings?
    >>
    >> I really need some help on this, cannot afford reinstall, cause of fear
    >> of data-loss (My music).
    >>

    >> What i also do not kno: can i plug anothre mouse in?
    >>

    >> Please mail me on this?
    >>
    >> I would be ever so grateful.
    >>
    >> reg.
    >>
    >> Bodhi
    >>

    > Turn off the computer. Remove the problem mouse. Connect another known
    > working mouse. Try known working mouses with both USB and non USB
    > connections.
    >
    > I suspect the solution to your problem is a new mouse.
    >
    > Alias

    Or Windows.
    Windows would solve the problem faster.

    --
    Ens causa sui
    Fit caedes omnibus locis

  5. Re: howto fix mu logi mouse?

    D. Eth wrote:
    > "Alias" wrote in message
    >> bodhi wrote:
    >>> Hello,
    >>>
    >>> My Logitech USB-mouse lost the clicking capabilities, doubleclick
    >>> left stopped working.
    >>>
    >>> Is there a way to frestore the mouse-settings?
    >>>
    >>> I really need some help on this, cannot afford reinstall, cause of
    >>> fear of data-loss (My music).
    >>>

    >>> What i also do not kno: can i plug anothre mouse in?
    >>>

    >>> Please mail me on this?
    >>>
    >>> I would be ever so grateful.
    >>>
    >>> reg.
    >>>
    >>> Bodhi
    >>>

    >> Turn off the computer. Remove the problem mouse. Connect another known
    >> working mouse. Try known working mouses with both USB and non USB
    >> connections.
    >>
    >> I suspect the solution to your problem is a new mouse.
    >>
    >> Alias
    >>

    > Or Windows.
    > Windows would solve the problem faster.

    Really? Please explain how Windows will fix a broken mouse. This should
    be good. Does Steve The Monkey Man come to your house with a screwdriver
    and mouse parts? Does he do his I Love Miscroscum dance when he's done?

    Alias

  6. Re: howto fix mu logi mouse?

    "Alias" wrote in message
    > D. Eth wrote:
    >> "Alias" wrote in message

    >>> Turn off the computer. Remove the problem mouse. Connect another known
    >>> working mouse. Try known working mouses with both USB and non USB
    >>> connections.
    >>>
    >>> I suspect the solution to your problem is a new mouse.
    >>>
    >>> Alias
    >>>

    >> Or Windows.
    >> Windows would solve the problem faster.
    >>

    > Really? Please explain how Windows will fix a broken mouse. This should be
    > good. Does Steve The Monkey Man come to your house with a screwdriver and
    > mouse parts? Does he do his I Love Miscroscum dance when he's done?
    >
    > Alias

    No.
    When you install Vista, usb devices...like keyboards, wireless, mice, work.
    You know that.

    His mouse is suffering from an inferior OS, that's all.

    --
    Ens causa sui
    Fit caedes omnibus locis

  7. Re: howto fix mu logi mouse?

    Alias wrote:
    > bodhi wrote:
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> My Logitech USB-mouse lost the clicking capabilities, doubleclick
    >> left stopped working.
    >>
    >> Is there a way to frestore the mouse-settings?
    >>
    >> I really need some help on this, cannot afford reinstall, cause of
    >> fear of data-loss (My music).
    >>

    >> What i also do not kno: can i plug anothre mouse in?
    >>

    >> Please mail me on this?
    >>
    >> I would be ever so grateful.
    >>
    >> reg.
    >>
    >> Bodhi
    >>

    > Turn off the computer. Remove the problem mouse. Connect another known
    > working mouse. Try known working mouses with both USB and non USB
    > connections.
    >
    > I suspect the solution to your problem is a new mouse.
    >
    > Alias

    Probably. Use an optical mouse and not a roller ball type, which should
    be in the junk pile. Once I used an optical there was no going back
    since they work on just about any surface including my lap.
    Bill Baka

+ Reply to Thread