LAWYERS - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on LAWYERS - Ubuntu ; That's the word all my lawyer friends will be hunting for infrigement of rights ! Say it hear first ! I will link lawyers to you. Copyright law is very lucrative. -- Ens causa sui Fit caedes omnibus locis...

  1. LAWYERS

    --
    Ens causa sui
    Fit caedes omnibus locis

  2. Re: LAWYERS

    D. Eth schreef:
    > That's the word all my lawyer friends will be hunting for infrigement of
    > rights !
    > Say it hear first !
    > I will link lawyers to you.
    > Copyright law is very lucrative.

    Now you mention it, after some legal and medical advice on your case I
    have decided to sanitise this group and have you removed.

  3. Re: LAWYERS

    "Dirk T. Verbeek" wrote in message
    > D. Eth schreef:
    >> That's the word all my lawyer friends will be hunting for infrigement of
    >> rights !
    >> Say it hear first !
    >> I will link lawyers to you.
    >> Copyright law is very lucrative.
    >>

    > Now you mention it, after some legal and medical advice on your case I
    > have decided to sanitise this group and have you removed.

    Wrong !
    Stop using ubuntu.
    Get real !
    I own the room !