I own this NG - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on I own this NG - Ubuntu ; So you know. Slow witted dimwhits you are. -- Ens causa sui Fit caedes omnibus locis...

  1. I own this NG

    --
    Ens causa sui
    Fit caedes omnibus locis

  2. Re: I own this NG

    D. Eth wrote:

    > So you know.
    > Slow witted dimwhits you are.

    *FLUSH*

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....How do they make the Teflon stick to frying pans?

    Good to the last supper

  3. Re: I own this NG

    "Tattoo Vampire" wrote in message
    > D. Eth wrote:
    >
    >> So you know.
    >> Slow witted dimwhits you are.

    > *FLUSH*
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    > [tv]
    >
    > ...How do they make the Teflon stick to frying pans?
    >
    > Owner/Proprietor, Cheesus Crust Pizza Company
    > Good to the last supper

    Not very good.
    I still will own, be proprietor of this NG.
    But state any copying/ theft of intellectual rights, you may have .
    This may be good.

    --
    Ens causa sui
    Fit caedes omnibus locis

  4. Re: I own this NG

    "D. Eth" wrote the following in alt.os.linux.ubuntu on
    Sun, 28 Sep 2008 20:39:41 GMT

    > So you know.
    > Slow witted dimwhits you are

    Your mom called me again. Says for you to get off of her computer AT ONCE!!

    --
    Nothing in the world is more dangerous than
    sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity.

    -Martin Luther King, Jr.

  5. Re: I own this NG

    Ghostintheshell wrote:

    > Your mom called me again. Says for you to get off of her computer AT ONCE!!

    Speaking of his mother, I just got off HER.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....If a mute boy swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?

    Good to the last supper

  6. Re: I own this NG

    Don't reply to this ****wit, it defeats the kill file!

    --