ubuntu NG - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on ubuntu NG - Ubuntu ; Let me apoligize...as I have trolled this group to much. I have a deep respect for linux, and only as an immature vendetta posted here. I should not have done such, I am really sorry I did so. We Windows ...

  1. ubuntu NG

    Let me apoligize...as I have trolled this group to much.
    I have a deep respect for linux, and only as an immature vendetta posted
    here.
    I should not have done such, I am really sorry I did so.
    We Windows users also like our software, and feel a need to proclaim such
    nonsense.
    I do apoligize once again, and in the future will only post such little help
    as I can pretend to know.
    I wish all ubuntu users well.

    --
    Ens causa sui
    Fit caedes omnibus locis

  2. Re: ubuntu NG

    "D. Eth" wrote in message news:gbok22$37v$1@aioe.org...
    > Let me apoligize...as I have trolled this group to much.
    > I have a deep respect for linux, and only as an immature vendetta posted
    > here.
    > I should not have done such, I am really sorry I did so.
    > We Windows users also like our software, and feel a need to proclaim such
    > nonsense.
    > I do apoligize once again, and in the future will only post such little
    > help
    > as I can pretend to know.
    > I wish all ubuntu users well.
    >

    > --
    > Ens causa sui
    > Fit caedes omnibus locis

    One, small little thing I do know...
    Ubuntu...
    Is...
    a little ****e OS....
    Looks like ****e...
    Smells like ****e...
    Good thing we no install it !

    --
    Ens causa sui
    Fit caedes omnibus locis

  3. Re: ubuntu NG

    After takin' a swig o' grog, D. Eth belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    Buh-bye, you Clockwork Orange drunkie.

    --
    "There was nothing I hated more than to see a filthy old drunkie, a howling
    away at the sons of his father and going blurp blurp in between as if it were

+ Reply to Thread