This **** Is Hysterical!!! Linux Loons Crooning For Linux!!! - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on This **** Is Hysterical!!! Linux Loons Crooning For Linux!!! - Ubuntu ; I'm not the OP but this stuff is hysterical!!!!! Ya' gotta hear this clown.... I think Linux has rotted his brain.... http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...0A%20Tramp.mp3 http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...My%20Heart.mp3 http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...Charleston.mp3 http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...0The%20Sun.mp3 http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...bout%20You.mp3 http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...magination.mp3 http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...Get%20Lost.mp3 http://danielsorogon.com/Webmaster/M...20Birdland.mp3 Some visuals to further stimulate your senses while the "music" is ...

  1. Re: This **** Is Hysterical!!! Linux Loons Crooning For Linux!!!

    The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    < snip >

    And why do you *repost* the list then just less than two hours after you
    already *quoted* it entirely?

    And pray tell, what have redhat, ubuntu or linux in general to do with your
    garbage? Why do you *again* crosspost to non-relevant groups, flatfish?
    --
    To mess up a Linux box, you need to work at it.
    To mess up your Windows box, you just need to work on it.

  2. Re: This **** Is Hysterical!!! Linux Loons Crooning For Linux!!!

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Moshe Goldfarb. belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > I'm not the OP but this stuff is hysterical!!!!!

    Looks like I have to plonk Moshe everywhere. Sad.

  3. Re: This **** Is Hysterical!!! Linux Loons Crooning For Linux!!!

    On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 08:54:07 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Moshe Goldfarb. belched out
    > this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> I'm not the OP but this stuff is hysterical!!!!!

    > Looks like I have to plonk Moshe everywhere. Sad.

    No sense of humor I see....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  4. Flatfish Gary Stewart doing his cretinous deeds again

    The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    > On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 08:54:07 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >
    >> After takin' a swig o' grog, Moshe Goldfarb. belched out
    >> this bit o' wisdom:
    >>
    >>> I'm not the OP but this stuff is hysterical!!!!!

    >> Looks like I have to plonk Moshe everywhere. Sad.

    > No sense of humor I see....

    Where do you see "humor" inthat garbage you post, flatfish?
    You simply should be put into a slammer, doing several years for that
    character assassination routine you are trying here. And after that no
    computers/no internet access for lifetime
    --
    Only two things are infinite,
    the Universe and Stupidity.

  5. Re: Flatfish Gary Stewart doing his cretinous deeds again

    On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 01:12:11 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:
    >
    >> On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 08:54:07 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >>
    >>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Moshe Goldfarb. belched out
    >>> this bit o' wisdom:

    >>> Looks like I have to plonk Moshe everywhere. Sad.

    >> No sense of humor I see....

    > Where do you see "humor" inthat garbage you post, flatfish?
    > You simply should be put into a slammer, doing several years for that
    > character assassination routine you are trying here. And after that no
    > computers/no internet access for lifetime

    What are you talking about you bubble headed booby?
    I replied to something another person posted and BTW those *songs* are on
    the guys own website.
    If he doesn't want people to laugh at him, he shouldn't post them there for
    all to see.

    And they ARE hysterical.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  6. Re: Flatfish Gary Stewart doing his cretinous deeds again

    "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote:
    > Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    .... snip ...

    >> Where do you see "humor" inthat garbage you post, flatfish?
    >> You simply should be put into a slammer, doing several years
    >> for that character assassination routine you are trying here.
    >> And after that no computers/no internet access for lifetime

    > What are you talking about you bubble headed booby? I replied
    > to something another person posted and BTW those *songs* are on
    > the guys own website.

    FYI Usenet is for public postings. When you specifically reply to
    someone you should be using email, and not distributing your
    private nonsense all over the world. This is one more reason to
    insist on topicality on newsgroups. This applies to all, not just
    you.

    I thought you were sufficiently experienced to know this, but
    evidently I was mistaken.

    [page]:
    Try the download section.

  7. Re: Flatfish Gary Stewart doing his cretinous deeds again

    The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    > On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 01:12:11 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >
    >> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    >>> No sense of humor I see....

    >> Where do you see "humor" inthat garbage you post, flatfish?
    >> You simply should be put into a slammer, doing several years for that
    >> character assassination routine you are trying here. And after that no
    >> computers/no internet access for lifetime

    > What are you talking about you bubble headed booby?
    > I replied to something another person posted

    So what? That post appeared in COLA. Not here. *You* saw a need to crosspost
    *your* garbage into this group.

    > and BTW those *songs* are on the guys own website.

    So what? Are they on usenet? Were they meant to be posted here?

    > If he doesn't want people to laugh at him, he shouldn't post them there
    > for all to see.
    >
    > And they ARE hysterical.

    Even if true, your only hobby seems to be in character assassination. With
    whatever means necessary.

    Get lost, you lying cretin. This filth you post has nothing to do with
    Ubuntu. Or any other linux, for that matter
    --
    Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change,
    the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the

  8. Re: Flatfish Gary Stewart doing his cretinous deeds again

    On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 02:44:40 -0400, CBFalconer wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote:
    >> Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >>

    > ... snip ...
    >>
    >>> Where do you see "humor" inthat garbage you post, flatfish?
    >>> You simply should be put into a slammer, doing several years
    >>> for that character assassination routine you are trying here.
    >>> And after that no computers/no internet access for lifetime

    >> What are you talking about you bubble headed booby? I replied
    >> to something another person posted and BTW those *songs* are on
    >> the guys own website.

    > FYI Usenet is for public postings. When you specifically reply to
    > someone you should be using email, and not distributing your
    > private nonsense all over the world. This is one more reason to
    > insist on topicality on newsgroups. This applies to all, not just
    > you.

    It was a public posting.

    > I thought you were sufficiently experienced to know this, but
    > evidently I was mistaken.

    I am.
    You seem to have troubles though.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  9. Re: Flatfish Gary Stewart doing his cretinous deeds again

    On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 10:24:31 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:
    >
    >> On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 01:12:11 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >>
    >>> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    >>> Where do you see "humor" inthat garbage you post, flatfish?
    >>> You simply should be put into a slammer, doing several years for that
    >>> character assassination routine you are trying here. And after that no
    >>> computers/no internet access for lifetime

    >> What are you talking about you bubble headed booby?
    >> I replied to something another person posted

    > So what? That post appeared in COLA. Not here. *You* saw a need to crosspost
    > *your* garbage into this group.
    >
    >> and BTW those *songs* are on the guys own website.

    > So what? Are they on usenet? Were they meant to be posted here?
    >
    >> If he doesn't want people to laugh at him, he shouldn't post them there
    >> for all to see.
    >>
    >> And they ARE hysterical.
    >>

    > Even if true, your only hobby seems to be in character assassination. With
    > whatever means necessary.
    >
    > Get lost, you lying cretin. This filth you post has nothing to do with
    > Ubuntu. Or any other linux, for that matter

    I suggest you take your own advice Kohlmann.
    Or better yet, go back to alt.os.linux.suse where you belong.
    Maybe they will let you back in even after they asked you to go away.
    I'm pretty sure they have forgotten by now or that the people there that
    loathe you have left.
    That group seems pretty dead now anyway.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
    Please Visit www.linsux.org

  10. Re: Flatfish Gary Stewart doing his cretinous deeds again

    The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    > On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 10:24:31 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >
    >> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    >>> What are you talking about you bubble headed booby?
    >>> I replied to something another person posted

    >> So what? That post appeared in COLA. Not here. *You* saw a need to
    >> crosspost *your* garbage into this group.
    >>
    >>> and BTW those *songs* are on the guys own website.

    >> So what? Are they on usenet? Were they meant to be posted here?
    >>
    >>> If he doesn't want people to laugh at him, he shouldn't post them there
    >>> for all to see.
    >>>
    >>> And they ARE hysterical.
    >>>

    >> Even if true, your only hobby seems to be in character assassination.
    >> With whatever means necessary.
    >>
    >> Get lost, you lying cretin. This filth you post has nothing to do with
    >> Ubuntu. Or any other linux, for that matter

    > I suggest you take your own advice Kohlmann.
    > Or better yet, go back to alt.os.linux.suse where you belong.

    I belong into linux groups. You don't

    > Maybe they will let you back in even after they asked you to go away.

    Well, the wintrolls in there did. After all, being constantly shown how
    idiotic the posts are is getting to their nerves

    > I'm pretty sure they have forgotten by now or that the people there that
    > loathe you have left.

    Well, most of those trolls have left by now

    > That group seems pretty dead now anyway.

    I did not notice. Seems pretty alive to me
    --
    I say you need to visit Clues 'R' Us. They are having a special on
    slightly used clues.

  11. Re: Flatfish Gary Stewart doing his cretinous deeds again

    The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    > On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 02:44:40 -0400, CBFalconer wrote:
    >
    >> "Moshe Goldfarb." wrote:
    >>> Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >>>

    >> ... snip ...

    >>> What are you talking about you bubble headed booby? I replied
    >>> to something another person posted and BTW those *songs* are on
    >>> the guys own website.

    >> FYI Usenet is for public postings. When you specifically reply to
    >> someone you should be using email, and not distributing your
    >> private nonsense all over the world. This is one more reason to
    >> insist on topicality on newsgroups. This applies to all, not just
    >> you.

    > It was a public posting.

    ON a website. And it has nothing to do with linux. Or ubuntu. And *your*
    trash has even less

    >> I thought you were sufficiently experienced to know this, but
    >> evidently I was mistaken.

    > I am.
    > You seem to have troubles though.

    Well, you are certainly "experienced". As a troll. As a liar. As a vile
    racist. And that "stealing software" routine also has the looks
    of "experience"

    --
    What happens if a big asteroid hits Earth? Judging from realistic
    simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog,

+ Reply to Thread