Wubi - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Wubi - Ubuntu ; I have put Wubi installer on my PC with Ubuntu , but today I recieved an email with an attachement and its an audio/video file. The video is ok but there is no audio and I have looked and nothing ...

  1. Wubi

    I have put Wubi installer on my PC with Ubuntu , but today I recieved an
    email with an attachement and its an audio/video file. The video is ok but
    there is no audio and I have looked and nothing is muted on sound card ,. I
    must add in windows XP it works ok nothing wrong at all, It is a C-Media
    sound card and ubuntu has the startup sounds ok .Can anyone advise please .
    TIA

  2. Re: Wubi

    PWB schreef:
    > I have put Wubi installer on my PC with Ubuntu , but today I recieved an
    > email with an attachement and its an audio/video file. The video is ok but
    > there is no audio and I have looked and nothing is muted on sound card ,. I
    > must add in windows XP it works ok nothing wrong at all, It is a C-Media
    > sound card and ubuntu has the startup sounds ok .Can anyone advise
    > please . TIA

    This is probably what you are looking for:

    https://help.ubuntu.com/community/RestrictedFormats

    HTH

+ Reply to Thread