FAQ and Primer for COLA, Edition III Pt. 17 - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on FAQ and Primer for COLA, Edition III Pt. 17 - Ubuntu ; High Plains NetKKKop wrote: > > Recommend you look > You are a useless cunt rag George Hostler....

  1. FAQ and Primer for COLA, Edition III Pt. 17

    High Plains NetKKKop wrote:

    > Recommend you look

    You are a useless cunt rag George Hostler.

  2. Re: FAQ and Primer for COLA, Edition III Pt. 17

    Anonymous AKA George Orwell using an anonymising remailer wrote:
    > High Plains NetKKKop wrote:
    >> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    To Hadron, anyone who posts favourably of Linux to a Linux forum is a
    hypocrite. He prefers Debian unstable, complaining about stable being
    buggy and can't seem to get the AC97 sound chip to work in Linux.
    Redefines his meaning of serial schizo.

    >>> The other faq that goes around here is actually more accurate. I
    >>> suspect HPT looks over his shoulder a lot.

    >> Recommend you look over your shoulder at my reply to Hadron, same
    >> thread,

    > You [snip vulgar troll rant]
    >
    > [snip Italian] The sender address of this non message is not related to
    > a real person but to a fake address of an anonymous system. For more
    > info https://www.mixmaster.it

    Interesting that this anonymous remailing coward crossposted this to a
    newsgroup I never intended it to go to. To do its cowardly act, hides
    behind an anonymising remailer to mask its origination.

    --
    HPT

  3. Re: FAQ and Primer for COLA, Edition III Pt. 17

    High Plains Thumper writes:

    > Anonymous AKA George Orwell using an anonymising remailer wrote:
    >> High Plains NetKKKop wrote:

    > To Hadron, anyone who posts favourably of Linux to a Linux forum is a
    > hypocrite. He prefers Debian unstable, complaining about stable being

    Anyone who follows High Plains Hypocrite's ridiculous rants will know by
    now I use Debian lenny. (Testing). I used SOME pinning of Unstable last
    year because it was the only way I could get my HW supported.

    Why Lenny? Because Etch will not work on my HW. Also I spend a LOT of
    time reporting bugs back to the developers and testing fixes.

    Would anyone like to ask High Plains Hypocrite what *he* contributes? I
    know the answer. Sweet FA.

+ Reply to Thread