Stop responding to the latest boring troll - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Stop responding to the latest boring troll - Ubuntu ; If some of you morons would stop responding the the new lame troll-boy ("D. Eth"), it would just go away, like all other Win-droid trolls do. The Vista punk versions like this one are especially quick to depart after you ...

  1. Stop responding to the latest boring troll

    If some of you morons would stop responding the the new lame troll-boy
    ("D. Eth"), it would just go away, like all other Win-droid trolls do.
    The Vista punk versions like this one are especially quick to depart after
    you stop feeding their need for attention.

    STOP REPLYING TO THE DIP****!

  2. Re: Stop responding to the latest boring troll

    "Dan C" wrote in message
    newsan.2008.09.27.01.49.27.227421@moria.lan...
    > If some of you morons would stop responding the the new lame troll-boy
    > ("D. Eth"), it would just go away, like all other Win-droid trolls do.
    > The Vista punk versions like this one are especially quick to depart after
    > you stop feeding their need for attention.
    >
    > STOP REPLYING TO THE DIP****!
    >

    > --
    > "Ubuntu" -- an African word, meaning "Slack ware is too hard for me".
    > The Usenet Improvement Project: http://improve-usenet.org

    No...I won't go away.
    My experience with ubarktoo will give me quite a few months here.
    Get some popcorn.

    --
    Ens causa sui
    Fit caedes omnibus locis

  3. Re: Stop responding to the latest boring troll

    "Dan C" wrote in message
    newsan.2008.09.27.01.49.27.227421@moria.lan...
    > If some of you morons would stop responding the the new lame troll-boy
    > ("D. Eth"), it would just go away, like all other Win-droid trolls do.
    > The Vista punk versions like this one are especially quick to depart after
    > you stop feeding their need for attention.
    >
    > STOP REPLYING TO THE DIP****!
    >

    > --
    > "Ubuntu" -- an African word, meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".
    > The Usenet Improvement Project: http://improve-usenet.org

    A troll ?
    You, sir, are a goblin.
    Much uglier than a troll.

    --
    Ens causa sui
    Fit caedes omnibus locis

  4. Re: Stop responding to the latest boring troll

    "Dan C" wrote in message
    newsan.2008.09.27.01.49.27.227421@moria.lan...
    > If some of you morons would stop responding the the new lame troll-boy
    > ("D. Eth"), it would just go away, like all other Win-droid trolls do.
    > The Vista punk versions like this one are especially quick to depart after
    > you stop feeding their need for attention.
    >
    > STOP REPLYING TO THE DIP****!
    >

    > --
    > "Ubuntu" -- an African word, meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".
    > The Usenet Improvement Project: http://improve-usenet.org

    Quick to depart ?
    Not as quickly as you come to be wiping goo from your keyboard.
    Half as quick, and my post would never appear.
    Twasn't nine days, since parliament discussed parliamentary procedure to
    produce predicaments procuring positively precious poundage.
    Posthumously penned , prime procurer poised, Posh !
    Pooh !
    Phantastic !
    Pardon ?

    --
    Ens causa sui
    Fit caedes omnibus locis

  5. Re: Stop responding to the latest boring troll

    D. Eth wrote:

    > "Dan C" wrote in message
    > newsan.2008.09.27.01.49.27.227421@moria.lan...
    >> If some of you morons would stop responding the the new lame troll-boy
    >> ("D. Eth"), it would just go away, like all other Win-droid trolls do.
    >> The Vista punk versions like this one are especially quick to depart
    >> after you stop feeding their need for attention.
    >>
    >> STOP REPLYING TO THE DIP****!
    >>

    >> --
    >> "Ubuntu" -- an African word, meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".
    >> The Usenet Improvement Project: http://improve-usenet.org
    >>

    > Quick to depart ?
    > Not as quickly as you come to be wiping goo from your keyboard.
    > Half as quick, and my post would never appear.
    > Twasn't nine days, since parliament discussed parliamentary procedure to
    > produce predicaments procuring positively precious poundage.
    > Posthumously penned , prime procurer poised, Posh !
    > Pooh !
    > Phantastic !
    > Pardon ?

    Mr. Eth, it's not the proper froup here. You just didn't know yet, where
    best tar & feather service is done.

  6. Re: Stop responding to the latest boring troll

    On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 21:58:18 -0400, D. Eth wrote:

    > "Dan C" wrote in message
    > newsan.2008.09.27.01.49.27.227421@moria.lan...
    >> If some of you morons would stop responding the the new lame troll-boy
    >> ("D. Eth"), it would just go away, like all other Win-droid trolls do.
    >> The Vista punk versions like this one are especially quick to depart
    >> after you stop feeding their need for attention.

    > No...I won't go away.
    > My experience with ubarktoo will give me quite a few months here. Get
    > some popcorn.

    sigh... "Troll in the dungeon! I thought you ought to know...."

    *PLONK*
    (an everywhere plonk, actually)

    --
    Michael Fierro biffster@NOSPAM-REALLYgmail.com
    Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro AIM: mfierro1

  7. Re: Stop responding to the latest boring troll

    "The Biffster" wrote in message
    > On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 21:58:18 -0400, D. Eth wrote:
    >
    >> "Dan C" wrote in message
    >> newsan.2008.09.27.01.49.27.227421@moria.lan...
    >>> If some of you morons would stop responding the the new lame troll-boy
    >>> ("D. Eth"), it would just go away, like all other Win-droid trolls do.
    >>> The Vista punk versions like this one are especially quick to depart
    >>> after you stop feeding their need for attention.

    >> No...I won't go away.
    >> My experience with ubarktoo will give me quite a few months here. Get
    >> some popcorn.

    > sigh... "Troll in the dungeon! I thought you ought to know...."
    >
    > *PLONK*
    > (an everywhere plonk, actually)
    >
    > --
    > Michael Fierro biffster@NOSPAM-REALLYgmail.com
    > Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro AIM: mfierro1
    > http://biffster.org http://weightjournal.com
    > --
    > Doctor: Did you just call him... The Doctor?!
    > Master: There is some evil in all of us, Doctor. Even you.
    > - Doctor Who

    Brilliant Einstein.
    Eight people have already called me a troll.
    You had to add your clever deduction.

    Plonk yourself.
    moron.

    --
    Ens causa sui
    Fit caedes omnibus locis

  8. Re: Stop responding to the latest boring troll

    D. Eth wrote:

    > Plonk yourself.
    > moron.

    Let's continue elsewhere, Mr. Eth.
    You are lost here, or at least you are about to get lost.

  9. Re: Stop responding to the latest boring troll

    On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 14:30:57 +0200, wisdomkiller & pain wrote:

    > D. Eth wrote:
    >

    >> Plonk yourself.
    >> moron.
    >>

    > Let's continue elsewhere, Mr. Eth.
    > You are lost here, or at least you are about to get lost.

    You threatening me, punk ?
    Go ahead...make my period of 24 hours.

    --
    Ens causa sui