hey alias - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on hey alias - Ubuntu ; Why can't ubuntoo run on a 80286, or an 80386 ... are they screwing us poor, we never buy software, drifters ? I can only steal an old 386/25Mhz computer. Ubuntu won't install...says I need to steal better computer. I ...

  1. hey alias

    Why can't ubuntoo run on a 80286, or an 80386 ... are they screwing us poor,
    we never buy software, drifters ?
    I can only steal an old 386/25Mhz computer.
    Ubuntu won't install...says I need to steal better computer.
    I can't steal more...I am skilled only at ubuntool.
    Should I get a job ?
    Or even leave my mum ?
    It's against the linux code, but for ubuntool....I'll eat vomit.
    I'll even use vomit once ubuntool is installed.

    Help me, guru's of vomit/

    --
    Ens causa sui
    Fit caedes omnibus locis

  2. Re: hey alias

    On 2008-09-26, D. Eth wrote:
    ----nothing that anyone cares to read so it's deleted

    I never thought I'd have to kill-file anyone from this group
    since GG doesn't carry it, but I guess it's possible for
    trolls to get through. Plonk...consider yourself erased,
    not that anyone cares except for maybe your psychoanalyst.

    --
    Do you twitter? http://twitter.com
    Do you want to be a cranky geek? http://www.crankygeeks.com/

  3. Re: hey alias

    "JohnTheGeek" wrote in message
    > On 2008-09-26, D. Eth wrote:
    > ----nothing that anyone cares to read so it's deleted
    >
    > I never thought I'd have to kill-file anyone from this group
    > since GG doesn't carry it, but I guess it's possible for
    > trolls to get through. Plonk...consider yourself erased,
    > not that anyone cares except for maybe your psychoanalyst.
    >
    > --
    > Do you twitter? http://twitter.com
    > Do you want to be a cranky geek? http://www.crankygeeks.com/
    > Improving usenet: http://improve-usenet.org/ (I score GG down by 99)
    > Mepis32 RLU #451587i,Vista and MacOSXp

    No...he quit.
    He suffered from prior engagements.

    --
    Ens causa sui
    Fit caedes omnibus locis

  4. Re: hey alias

    "JohnTheGeek" wrote in message
    > On 2008-09-26, D. Eth wrote:
    > ----nothing that anyone cares to read so it's deleted
    >
    > I never thought I'd have to kill-file anyone from this group
    > since GG doesn't carry it, but I guess it's possible for
    > trolls to get through. Plonk...consider yourself erased,
    > not that anyone cares except for maybe your psychoanalyst.
    >
    > --
    > Do you twitter? http://twitter.com
    > Do you want to be a cranky geek? http://www.crankygeeks.com/
    > Improving usenet: http://improve-usenet.org/ (I score GG down by 99)
    > Mepis32 RLU #451587i,Vista and MacOSXp

    Get through ?
    LOL
    What...the ubarktoo defences ?
    Yeah...I got thru...I scraped my knee getting here, and 3 law suits are
    pending...but yeah
    I made it.

    --
    Ens causa sui
    Fit caedes omnibus locis

  5. Re: hey alias

    "D. Eth" said:
    > Or even leave my mum ?

    Hell, no; she needs sex, too.

    Cybe R. Wizard
    --
    Nice computers don't go down.
    Larry Niven, Steven Barnes

  6. Re: hey alias

    D. Eth wrote:

    > Why can't ubuntoo run on a 80286, or an 80386 ... are they screwing us
    > poor, we never buy software, drifters ?
    > I can only steal an old 386/25Mhz computer.
    > Ubuntu won't install...says I need to steal better computer.
    > I can't steal more...I am skilled only at ubuntool.
    > Should I get a job ?
    > Or even leave my mum ?
    > It's against the linux code, but for ubuntool....I'll eat vomit.
    > I'll even use vomit once ubuntool is installed.
    >
    > Help me, guru's of vomit/

    Mix it with your faeces, it wins some taste at least.
    Now go elsewhere. Quick.

  7. Re: hey alias

    D. Eth wrote:

    > "JohnTheGeek" wrote in message
    >> On 2008-09-26, D. Eth wrote:
    >> ----nothing that anyone cares to read so it's deleted
    >>
    >> I never thought I'd have to kill-file anyone from this group
    >> since GG doesn't carry it, but I guess it's possible for
    >> trolls to get through. Plonk...consider yourself erased,
    >> not that anyone cares except for maybe your psychoanalyst.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Do you twitter? http://twitter.com
    >> Do you want to be a cranky geek? http://www.crankygeeks.com/
    >> Improving usenet: http://improve-usenet.org/ (I score GG down by 99)
    >> Mepis32 RLU #451587i,Vista and MacOSXp

    > No...he quit.
    > He suffered from prior engagements.

    Forget it.

  8. Re: hey alias

    After takin' a swig o' grog, D. Eth belched out
    this bit o' wisdom:

    > Why can't ubuntoo run on a 80286, or an 80386 ... are they screwing us poor,
    > we never buy software, drifters ?

    EIEIO idiot.

    /plonk/

    --
    QOTD:
    "I sprinkled some baking powder over a couple of potatoes, but it

  9. Re: hey alias

    > Why can't ubuntoo run on a 80286, or an 80386 ... are they screwing us poor,

    $1000 if you can get vista to run on a 286... no you can't, so vista
    is ****e - using your own reasoning.

+ Reply to Thread