Armba Downba, Mooba - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Armba Downba, Mooba - Ubuntu ; I tried playing Call Of Duty 4 on Linux. Why can't I ? Is it because any fudgen flavor of Linux you can imagine is only good for the 25.000 BS apps ? Like some science game that was last ...

  1. Armba Downba, Mooba

    I tried playing Call Of Duty 4 on Linux.
    Why can't I ?
    Is it because any fudgen flavor of Linux you can imagine is only good for
    the 25.000 BS apps ?
    Like some science game that was last updated 9 years ago ?
    God dam it , linux, that's a sour pill to swallow...
    Get real...or go away.

    --
    Ens causa sui
    Fit caedes omnibus locis

  2. Re: Armba Downba, Mooba

    The following was edited for the sake of accuracy:

    -----

    > I tried playing Call Of Duty 4 on Windows.
    > Why can't I ?

    Vista isn't fit for sale.

    > Is it because any fudgen flavor of Windows you can imagine is only
    > good for the 25.000 "phone home" and DRM apps ?

    Probably !

  3. Re: Armba Downba, Mooba

    "Colin Wilson" wrote
    in message news:MPG.23477eda527502f59899b6@news.motzarella.or g...
    > The following was edited for the sake of accuracy:
    >
    > -----
    >
    >> I tried playing Call Of Duty 4 on Windows.
    >> Why can't I ?

    > Vista isn't fit for sale.
    >
    >> Is it because any fudgen flavor of Windows you can imagine is only
    >> good for the 25.000 "phone home" and DRM apps ?

    > Probably !

    Yeah, you **** on the truth !
    Linux and its 25.000 worthless apps...are worthless..and not all apps.
    libs are counted, for some reason.
    To boost already sorry ratings ?

    If Vista phones home 3 times a day...its worth the call.
    It rocks !

    Linux is a boring joke.

    You may laugh using it...but it ain't funny.

    --
    Ens causa sui
    Fit caedes omnibus locis

  4. Re: Armba Downba, Mooba

    D. Eth schreef:
    > I tried playing Call Of Duty 4 on Linux.
    > Why can't I ?
    > Is it because any fudgen flavor of Linux you can imagine is only good
    > for the 25.000 BS apps ?
    > Like some science game that was last updated 9 years ago ?
    > God dam it , linux, that's a sour pill to swallow...
    > Get real...or go away.

    You are so funny!

    But sad you have no friends.

+ Reply to Thread