ubuntu upgrade - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on ubuntu upgrade - Ubuntu ; Getting tired of the ubuntu/linux BS from half ass coders ? Get Vista. It wakes up PC's from their linux/ubuntu stupor http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...a/default.aspx -- Ens causa sui Fit caedes omnibus locis...

  1. ubuntu upgrade

    --
    Ens causa sui
    Fit caedes omnibus locis

  2. Re: ubuntu upgrade

    Funny enugh, I recently bought a laptop and my first act was to blow
    away Vista and replace it with Ubuntu.

    On 2008-09-26, D. Eth wrote:
    > Getting tired of the ubuntu/linux BS from half ass coders ?
    > Get Vista.
    >
    > It wakes up PC's from their linux/ubuntu stupor
    >

    > http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...a/default.aspx

    posting on Usenet.
    http://improve-usenet.org/

  3. Re: ubuntu upgrade

    "Ignoramus11108" wrote in message
    news:ZaudndG6J7Em70DVnZ2dnUVZ_i2dnZ2d@giganews.com ...
    > Funny enugh, I recently bought a laptop and my first act was to blow
    > away Vista and replace it with Ubuntu.

    > On 2008-09-26, D. Eth wrote:
    >> Getting tired of the ubuntu/linux BS from half ass coders ?
    >> Get Vista.
    >>
    >> It wakes up PC's from their linux/ubuntu stupor
    >>

    >> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...a/default.aspx
    >>

    > --
    > Due to extreme spam originating from Google Groups, and their
    > inattention
    > to spammers, I and many others block all articles originating
    > from Google Groups. If you want your postings to be seen by
    > more readers you will need to find a different means of
    > posting on Usenet.
    > http://improve-usenet.org/

    You would.
    You're stupid.

    Nothing new on the ubuntu front ?
    No new thrilling bird or goose, or goat , or hedgehog to name an OS after ?

    I'd steal Vista before using ubuntu...most hackers do.

    --
    Ens causa sui
    Fit caedes omnibus locis

  4. Re: ubuntu upgrade

    D. Eth gibbered:

    The usual load of stupid blather. Both his ISP and his Daddy have been told
    about his antics. In the mean time...

    *plonk*

  5. Re: ubuntu upgrade

    Ignoramus11108 wrote:

    > Funny enugh, I recently bought a laptop and my first act was to blow
    > away Vista and replace it with Ubuntu.

    Funnily enough, I just did the same - but the second thing I did was get the
    Microsoft Tax back from the manufacturer!

    However, I won't be dealing with Toshiba again: they're spectacularly
    clueless, and insisted on telling me that using any OS other than
    Windoze "would invalidate the guarantee". I pointed them at the "Sales of
    Goods Act", and demanded my refund. I got a cheque the following
    morning...

    C.

  6. Re: ubuntu upgrade

    On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 17:31:37 -0400, D. Eth wrote:

    > Getting tired of the ubuntu/linux BS from half ass coders ? Get Vista.
    >
    > It wakes up PC's from their linux/ubuntu stupor
    >

    > http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...a/default.aspx

    Right. You're going to run vista on that 386 you stole!

  7. Re: ubuntu upgrade

    "ray" wrote in message
    > On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 17:31:37 -0400, D. Eth wrote:
    >
    >> Getting tired of the ubuntu/linux BS from half ass coders ? Get Vista.
    >>
    >> It wakes up PC's from their linux/ubuntu stupor
    >>

    >> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...a/default.aspx

    > Right. You're going to run vista on that 386 you stole!

    I didn't steal it in this thread.

    --
    Ens causa sui
    Fit caedes omnibus locis

  8. Re: ubuntu upgrade

    On 26.09.2008 23:31, D. Eth typed the following::
    > Getting tired of the ubuntu/linux BS from half ass coders ?
    > Get Vista.
    >
    > It wakes up PC's from their linux/ubuntu stupor
    >

    > http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...a/default.aspx

    *plonk*

    --
    PerL

  9. Re: ubuntu upgrade

    D. Eth wrote:
    > Getting tired of the ubuntu/linux BS from half ass coders ?
    > Get Vista.
    >
    > It wakes up PC's from their linux/ubuntu stupor
    >

    > http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...a/default.aspx

    Too bad Vi$ta is not free and open-sourced!

    --
    @~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
    /( _ )\ (Xubuntu 8.04.1) Linux 2.6.26.5

  10. Re: ubuntu upgrade

    Man-wai Chang ToDie (33.6k) wrote:

    > Too bad Vi$ta is not free and open-sourced!

    Even if it was, it would be stupid to try to use it!

  11. Re: ubuntu upgrade

    >> Too bad Vi$ta is not free and open-sourced!
    > Even if it was, it would be stupid to try to use it!

    If Vi$ta was too perfect, how could Micro$oft sell the next upgrade?

    --
    @~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
    /( _ )\ (Xubuntu 8.04.1) Linux 2.6.26.5
    ^ ^ 19:09:01 up 19 days 3:59 3 users load average: 1.00 1.00 1.00
    (CSSA):

  12. Re: ubuntu upgrade

    Man-wai Chang ToDie (33.6k) wrote:

    >>> Too bad Vi$ta is not free and open-sourced!

    >> Even if it was, it would be stupid to try to use it!

    > If Vi$ta was too perfect, how could Micro$oft sell the next upgrade?

    Didn't you know, /all/ the faults in "Vista" will be fixed in "Windows
    7"?

    C.

+ Reply to Thread