network monitoring - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on network monitoring - Ubuntu ; I'm looking for a simple program with graphic interface to monitor the pc's in my home network. And then especially the traffic on the internet. Sorry for my bad english. tia Paul...

  1. network monitoring

    I'm looking for a simple program with graphic interface to monitor the
    pc's in my home network. And then especially the traffic on the internet.

    Sorry for my bad english.

    tia Paul

  2. Re: network monitoring

    -=MrX=- wrote:
    > I'm looking for a simple program with graphic interface to monitor the
    > pc's in my home network. And then especially the traffic on the internet.
    >
    > Sorry for my bad english.
    >
    > tia Paul

    http://www.debianadmin.com/network-t...tu-system.html

    Holz

  3. Re: network monitoring

    Holz wrote:
    > -=MrX=- wrote:
    >> I'm looking for a simple program with graphic interface to monitor the
    >> pc's in my home network. And then especially the traffic on the internet.
    >>
    >> Sorry for my bad english.
    >>
    >> tia Paul

    > http://www.debianadmin.com/network-t...tu-system.html

    thnx :-)