VMware. - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on VMware. - Ubuntu ; Just a flag to let people know that VMware server 2.0 is out as of this morning. I got a direct email and went to their site and there it is, both for windows and Linux. Enjoy. Bill Baka...

  1. VMware.

    Just a flag to let people know that VMware server 2.0 is out as of this
    morning.
    I got a direct email and went to their site and there it is, both for
    windows and Linux.
    Enjoy.
    Bill Baka

  2. Re: VMware.

    Bill Baka wrote:
    > Just a flag to let people know that VMware server 2.0 is out as of this
    > morning.
    > I got a direct email and went to their site and there it is, both for
    > windows and Linux.
    > Enjoy.
    > Bill Baka

    I think it still has compatibility issues with the latest kernel?

    Holz

  3. Re: VMware.

    If true, Sun's VirtualBox works nicely with the latest desktop and server
    kernels.

    Scott

    "Holz" wrote in message
    > Bill Baka wrote:
    >> Just a flag to let people know that VMware server 2.0 is out as of this
    >> morning.
    >> I got a direct email and went to their site and there it is, both for
    >> windows and Linux.
    >> Enjoy.
    >> Bill Baka

    > I think it still has compatibility issues with the latest kernel?
    >
    > --
    > --
    > Holz

  4. Re: VMware.

    Scott Sanbeg wrote: *** and top-posted - fixed ***
    > "Holz" wrote:
    >> Bill Baka wrote:
    >>
    >>> Just a flag to let people know that VMware server 2.0 is out as
    >>> of this morning. I got a direct email and went to their site and
    >>> there it is, both for windows and Linux.

    >> I think it still has compatibility issues with the latest kernel?

    > If true, Sun's VirtualBox works nicely with the latest desktop and
    > server kernels.

    irrelevant material. See the following links:

    (taming google)
    (newusers)

    [page]:
    Try the download section.