Test - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Test - Ubuntu ; Test. I have not been able to download any posts from this site in several days. Bruce-in-Bangkok (correct Address is bpaige125atgmaildotcom)...

  1. Test

    Test. I have not been able to download any posts from this site in
    several days.
    Bruce-in-Bangkok

  2. Re: Test

    On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 23:33:33 +0700, Bruce in Bangkok wrote:
    >Test. I have not been able to download any posts from this site in
    >several days.
    >Bruce-in-Bangkok
    >(correct Address is bpaige125atgmaildotcom)

    plonk

  3. Re: Test

    Bruce in Bangkok wrote:

    > Test. I have not been able to download any posts from this site in
    > several days.

    This isn't a "site". It is a Usenet newsgroup (but I thought you knew
    that as you've been posting for awhile). If you don't see this (ha!)
    then you should complain to your nntp service, or find another one.

    You need to fix your newsreader to insert the proper sig-delimiter of
    space-space-dash-return before your sig lines.

    > Bruce-in-Bangkok
    > (correct Address is bpaige125atgmaildotcom)

    ...which will allow all good newsreaders to automatically trim it.

    --
    -bts

  4. Re: Test

    On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 06:23:32 -0400, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

    > You need to fix your newsreader to insert the proper sig-delimiter of
    > space-space-dash-return before your sig lines.

    You have it bss ackwards, It is dash dash space return. See:

    --
    The warranty and liability expired as you read this message.
    Practice safe computing. Backup the file before you change it.

  5. Re: Test

    Bit Twister wrote:

    > Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >> You need to fix your newsreader to insert the proper sig-delimiter of
    >> space-space-dash-return before your sig lines.

    > You have it bss ackwards, It is dash dash space return. See:

    Har! Yes, of course. "-- " It was early and I had not yet finished my
    first cuppa coffee. My humble apologies.

    --
    -bts