Re: email fails - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: email fails - Ubuntu ; Bruce in Bangkok said: > Actually I have installed two copies of Debian and two copy of mepis > (kernel 2..6.15-27-desktop) on two different machines, all of which > have exhibited the same problem. And your reasoning for posting this ...

  1. Re: email fails

    Bruce in Bangkok said:
    > Actually I have installed two copies of Debian and two copy of mepis
    > (kernel 2..6.15-27-desktop) on two different machines, all of which
    > have exhibited the same problem.

    And your reasoning for posting this to /Ubuntu/ group is...
    ?

    Cybe R. Wizard
    --
    Nice computers don't go down.
    Larry Niven, Steven Barnes

  2. Re: email fails

    On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 21:24:57 -0500, "Cybe R. Wizard"
    wrote:

    >Bruce in Bangkok said:
    >> Actually I have installed two copies of Debian and two copy of mepis
    >> (kernel 2..6.15-27-desktop) on two different machines, all of which
    >> have exhibited the same problem.

    >And your reasoning for posting this to /Ubuntu/ group is...
    >?
    >
    >Cybe R. Wizard

    I thought that ubuntu was based on Debian and someone might have
    experienced the same problem....

    However, as you seem to be indicating that it is not I'll just say
    "I'm sorry for having bothered you".

    Bruce-in-Bangkok