    What does it mean? How can I fix it?

    Thanks all

  2. Re: Failed to initilize HAL

    On 2008-09-19, JD Brown wrote:
    > When trying to run the latest version from a Live CD I get a failed to
    > initilize HAL error.
    > What does it mean?

    The Hardware Abstraction Layer has not functioned.

    How can I fix it?

    Hack some code.
    Report the error to the central happening ctr
    Wait for a later edition to come out.

    Meanwhile try to give more information on what you have and what you are
    doing as well as the error messages. In Short tell all.

+ Reply to Thread