New Ubuntu based netbook - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on New Ubuntu based netbook - Ubuntu ; http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2008/09...veils_netbook/ Ships with a choice of Ubuntu and XP. -- Due to extreme spam originating from Google Groups, and their inattention to spammers, I and many others block all articles originating from Google Groups. If you want your postings to ...

  1. New Ubuntu based netbook

    http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2008/09...veils_netbook/

    Ships with a choice of Ubuntu and XP.
    posting on Usenet.
    http://improve-usenet.org/

  2. Re: New Ubuntu based netbook

    > http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2008/09...veils_netbook/
    >
    > Ships with a choice of Ubuntu and XP.

    Price is in British pounds. Anyone know what this fleshes out as in
    dollars?

  3. Re: New Ubuntu based netbook

    Jeffrey Needle wrote:

    >> http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2008/09...veils_netbook/
    >>
    >> Ships with a choice of Ubuntu and XP.

    > Price is in British pounds. Anyone know what this fleshes out as in
    > dollars?

    About $469 -- at today's exchange rate.

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  4. Re: New Ubuntu based netbook

    http://www.x-rates.com/calculator.html

    --
    John

  5. Re: New Ubuntu based netbook

    Ignoramus11155 schreef:
    > http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2008/09...veils_netbook/
    >
    > Ships with a choice of Ubuntu and XP.

    Over the years I've been very satisfied with Toshiba Notebooks and I am
    in the market for a Netbook.
    120GB won't be an SSD, something I would say is essential for a Netbook.

  6. Re: New Ubuntu based netbook

    On 2008-09-19, Jeffrey Needle wrote:
    >> http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2008/09...veils_netbook/
    >>
    >> Ships with a choice of Ubuntu and XP.

    > Price is in British pounds. Anyone know what this fleshes out as in
    > dollars?

    Whose dollars? Kiwi, Ozzie, Hong Kong, Zibabwean, Canadian, to name some

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dollar_(disambiguation

  7. Re: New Ubuntu based netbook

    On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 02:59:31 +0000, Jeffrey Needle wrote:

    >> http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2008/09...veils_netbook/
    >>
    >> Ships with a choice of Ubuntu and XP.

    > Price is in British pounds. Anyone know what this fleshes out as in
    > dollars?

    About $430,000,000,000,000,000,000 Zimbabwe dollars*

    *As of date of posting. Approx. 1 zero to be added daily.

    --
    Lionel B

  8. Re: New Ubuntu based netbook

    > Jeffrey Needle wrote:
    >
    >>> http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2008/09...veils_netbook/
    >>>
    >>> Ships with a choice of Ubuntu and XP.

    >> Price is in British pounds. Anyone know what this fleshes out as in
    >> dollars?

    > About $469 -- at today's exchange rate.

    Thanks.

  9. Re: New Ubuntu based netbook

    > On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 02:59:31 +0000, Jeffrey Needle wrote:
    >
    >>> http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2008/09...veils_netbook/
    >>>
    >>> Ships with a choice of Ubuntu and XP.

    >> Price is in British pounds. Anyone know what this fleshes out as in
    >> dollars?

    > About $430,000,000,000,000,000,000 Zimbabwe dollars*
    >

    > *As of date of posting. Approx. 1 zero to be added daily.

    A little outside my budget range...

  10. Re: New Ubuntu based netbook

    RonB wrote:
    > Jeffrey Needle wrote: (*** and stripped attributions - bad ***
    >
    >>> http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2008/09...veils_netbook/
    >>>
    >>> Ships with a choice of Ubuntu and XP.

    >> Price is in British pounds. Anyone know what this fleshes out
    >> as in dollars?

    > About $469 -- at today's exchange rate.

    If those are Hong Kong dollars it sounds like a bargain.

    [page]:
    Try the download section.

+ Reply to Thread