Some drivers - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Some drivers - Ubuntu ; Hi, i use ubuntu 8.04.1 I have a wireless card(rtl8180l) and a HP PSC 1100 multifunction printer. I this distribution exist a driver for the wireless card or i must use ndiswrapper? Why my printer don't is detected now and ...

  1. Some drivers

    Hi,
    i use ubuntu 8.04.1

    I have a wireless card(rtl8180l) and a HP PSC 1100 multifunction printer.

    I this distribution exist a driver for the wireless card or i must use
    ndiswrapper?

    Why my printer don't is detected now and in past distribution the
    printer and the scanner was detected?

    Thanks!

  2. Re: Some drivers

    On Tue, 05 Aug 2008 10:31:04 +0200, Gionatan Montoro wrote:

    > Hi,
    > i use ubuntu 8.04.1
    >
    > I have a wireless card(rtl8180l) and a HP PSC 1100 multifunction printer.

    Your wireless card, is it the Belkin 54g card F5D7010 Ver 7000 ? If so it
    uses the net8185.inf driver under ndiswrapper.

+ Reply to Thread