Moinmoin Wki configuration? - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Moinmoin Wki configuration? - Ubuntu ; Hi, I'd like to set up a small wiki for personal use. I have installed moinmoin-common and python-moinmoin but I have not found a decent description how to configure everything. When I connect to http://firefly/wiki ("firefly" is, obviously, the name ...

  1. Moinmoin Wki configuration?

    Hi,

    I'd like to set up a small wiki for personal use. I have installed
    moinmoin-common and python-moinmoin but I have not found a decent
    description how to configure everything.
    When I connect to http://firefly/wiki ("firefly" is, obviously, the name
    of my host) all I get is a 404.

    TIA,

    Josef
    Josef Möllers (Pinguinpfleger bei FSC)

  2. Re: Moinmoin Wki configuration?

    Josef Moellers wrote:
    > Hi,

    > I'd like to set up a small wiki for personal use. I have installed
    > moinmoin-common and python-moinmoin but I have not found a decent
    > description how to configure everything.
    > When I connect to http://firefly/wiki ("firefly" is, obviously, the name
    > of my host) all I get is a 404.

    Do you have a webserver running?

    --
    Niklaus

  3. Re: Moinmoin Wki configuration?

    Niklaus Kuehnis wrote:
    > Josef Moellers wrote:
    >> Hi,

    >> I'd like to set up a small wiki for personal use. I have installed
    >> moinmoin-common and python-moinmoin but I have not found a decent
    >> description how to configure everything.
    >> When I connect to http://firefly/wiki ("firefly" is, obviously, the name
    >> of my host) all I get is a 404.

    > Do you have a webserver running?

    Yes, I have also set up an Alias for "wiki" in httpd.conf:

    Alias wiki "/usr/share/moin/htdocs/"
    ScriptAlias /MyWiki "/var/www/mywiki/moin.cgi"