Re: Linux Pidgin Superior to MSN Messenger - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: Linux Pidgin Superior to MSN Messenger - Ubuntu ; On Sun, 03 Aug 2008 22:50:00 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote: > Moshe Goldfarb wrote: >> High Plains Thumper wrote: >> >>> Ubuntu 8.04 LTS does work. He is just trolling, he's one of >>> those who like DFS posts ...

  1. Re: Linux Pidgin Superior to MSN Messenger

    On Sun, 03 Aug 2008 22:50:00 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>
    >>> Ubuntu 8.04 LTS does work. He is just trolling, he's one of
    >>> those who like DFS posts that nothing works and like
    >>> Hadron, who can't seem to follow simple directions in
    >>> synaptic to get Tuxguitar to work.

    >> Oh so now 8.04 works? What about all the comments concerning
    >> the previous version which in COLA "just worked"... Come on
    >> already. Don't you liars realize that the ubuntu forum is
    >> TEEMING with people having problems with Ubuntu? Ubuntu is a
    >> piker...

    You are boring and you sound like a broken record HPT.
    Don't you have some gloryholes to visit or something High Plains Thumper?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: Troll Alert - Moshe Goldfarb (was Linux Pidgin ....)

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    >>> Oh so now 8.04 works? What about all the comments concerning the
    >>> previous version which in COLA "just worked"... Come on already. Don't
    >>> you liars realize that the ubuntu forum is TEEMING with people having
    >>> problems with Ubuntu? Ubuntu is a piker...

    >> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/...arb-troll.html
    >>
    >> New poster to comp.os.linux.advocacy tells profound truth about Moshe
    >> AKA Flatfish:
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/6m6a8c
    >>
    >> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy, alt.os.linux.ubuntu
    >> Subject: Re: [News] Red Hat Developer's Update on PulseAudio, Fedora
    >> Live CDs Interview
    >> Date: 11 Apr 2008 18:53:55 GMT
    >>

    >>> Dan, you're probably a nice guy, but we get a ton of "works for me"
    >>> crap in COLA and most times it's just people telling lies.

    >> Well sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not in COLA. I'm reading these
    >> posts in the Ubuntu group. The only reason they are going to COLA is
    >> because whomever started the thread had it crossposted there...and to
    >> Vista groups, which I removed because this has nothing to do with
    >> Vista.
    >>
    >> I'm NOT a Linux pusher, I still use Windows most of the time since I'd
    >> just installed Linux a few weeks ago, maybe a month+ ago, and still
    >> checking out apps and learning Linux. There are things I like and
    >> things I don't like.
    >>
    >> Believe what you want to believe. It's painfully obvious that you are
    >> completely anti-Linux, just like some are completely anti-MS, and have
    >> such strong preconceived beliefs that it doesn't really matter what
    >> anyone says about any particular Linux item, everyone's a liar, and
    >> nothing works out-of-the-box.

    > You are boring and you sound like a broken record HPT. Don't you have
    > some gloryholes to visit or something High Plains Thumper?

    Notice how this troll uses homophobic insults, crossposts to multiple
    newsgroups that I never intended my message to go to, snips my message
    away so it can post its ****e? Following message best describes its
    crossposting havoc:

    http://tinyurl.com/599u38

    Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy, alt.os.windows-xp,
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.general, alt.os.linux.ubuntu
    Subject: Re: how open source has influenced Windows Server 2008 ..
    Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 03:21:24 +0000 (UTC)

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > Oh, I see you've met Redhat!!!
    > https://www.redhat.com/apps/store/server/

    Why do you continually crosspost to other newsgroups? Are you so desperate
    for attention? Is your aim to start flame wars between newsgroups? usenet
    used to be a relatively friendly place until the likes of you started
    abusing it.

    Your immature posting style says so much about your obvious lack of
    education / intelligence. I hope it is the former as that can be remedied.
    One would be best to simply killfile this perp, as it serves no useful
    purpose.

    --
    HPT

+ Reply to Thread