On Mon, 4 Aug 2008 00:15:41 -0400, DFS wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
>
>> A collection of Linux loons who have software that is so utterly
>> defective it can't even be given away?
>>
>> Yea...Big hit on Microsoft's business......
>>
>> You dorks would be better off hawking "Mighty Putty" on some Billy
>> Mays commercial...

> ha!!!!
>
> Or trot out Richard Stallman in a good mood: "It's GuhNoo-slash-Linux
> goddammit, **** Leenus Torvalds and his goddamn Leenux kernel! That
> reindeer-****ing Finnish mother****er can kiss my ass!!! Say it with me:
> GuhNoo!!!

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Stallman should be hawking "LeakEnder 2000" or the Popiels Pocket
Fisherman....

BTW I have a funny story WRT the Pocket Fisherman...

As a kid I used to go fishing a lot and one day this father and son showed
up and the kid was using the Pocket Fisherman....

So the kid casts th thing and the line tangles...

The kid now starts to whine...."Daaaaaaaaadddddyyy my Liiiiiiiine i
snagged"

So the father comes over and spends 45 minutes untangling the line.

The kid casts again and the same thing happens and the father fixes the
line again.

Well, byt the 4th or 5th time the father has had enough because this is
cutting into his drinking time!

The father grabs the Pocket Fisherman from the kid's hands and chucks it
into the bay while at the same time he is yelling "**** this piece of ****,
we are going to get a REAL rod and reel setup".......

Ya gotta understand I was like 10 years old at the time and this was the
funniest thing I had ever seen!!!

Reminds me of Linux, in a warped sort of way...

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: