Re: [News] Dell Poisons the Trademarks System: 'Steals' from Public Domain - Ubuntu

This is a discussion on Re: [News] Dell Poisons the Trademarks System: 'Steals' from Public Domain - Ubuntu ; On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 02:30:24 GMT, QuantumLeaper wrote: > Mark, Roy Schestowitz is the one who brought up the patent issue, all I did was agree > with him. That was your first mistake. -- Moshe Goldfarb Collector of ...

  1. Re: [News] Dell Poisons the Trademarks System: 'Steals' from Public Domain

    On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 02:30:24 GMT, QuantumLeaper wrote:

    > Mark, Roy Schestowitz is the one who brought up the patent issue, all I did was agree
    > with him.

    That was your first mistake.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: [News] Dell Poisons the Trademarks System: 'Steals' from PublicDomain

    Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    > On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 02:30:24 GMT, QuantumLeaper wrote:
    >

    >> Mark, Roy Schestowitz is the one who brought up the patent issue, all I did was agree
    >> with him.

    > That was your first mistake.

    And yours is

    " Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/ "

    Hosted by advocate of Open Source Software.

    You hippocratic

  3. Re: [News] Dell Poisons the Trademarks System: 'Steals' from PublicDomain

    On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 14:11:39 +0100, Ram wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >> On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 02:30:24 GMT, QuantumLeaper wrote:
    >>

    >>> Mark, Roy Schestowitz is the one who brought up the patent issue,
    >>> all I did was agree with him.

    >> That was your first mistake.
    >>

    > And yours is
    >
    > " Moshe Goldfarb
    > Collector of soaps from around the globe. Please visit The Hall of Linux
    > Idiots: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/ "
    >
    > Hosted by advocate of Open Source Software.
    >
    > You hippocratic

    Moshe is a doctor?

+ Reply to Thread